IF you are an intuitive or just studious or both you can feel the world change every day now. It's not at all like it was in the late 1990s or even early 2000s anymore. We are far far away from when World War II ended and the United Nations Started now.
It's kind of hard to know where nationalism in general is going now. It's hard to know where democracy is going now worldwide. It's hard to know where anything is going to land and even then likely it will change even again and again after that.
If you are looking for answers maybe the best place is to look inside yourself and see what you are going to make of your world. Because the world itself is not fathomable if it ever was.
Waiting for Trump to be impeached isn't a wise past time. Waiting for nukes to go off isn't a good past time. Waiting for anything likely it isn't a good past time right now, even waiting for death isn't advisable either.
So, live your lives, find your opportunities, and if you don't find good opportunities make them yourselves by starting your own businesses doing what you love. And if you can afford it go someplace nice in the world because it will often change your life for the better.
It's summer time! Go someplace amazing and change your world!
Top 10 Posts This Month
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- List of barons in the peerages of Britain and Ireland
- Global stocks tumble anew amid bond yield pressure
- What is "Goldilocks Trade?"
- Cathars of France
- Crowdsourcing - Wikipedia
- Crowdsourcing terms
- How Crowdsourcing Is Shaping the Future of Everything - Entrepreneur
- co-creation, collaboration and open innovation