I think if more people knew this was true they would all have better happier and more productive and useful lives for themselves and every other living being on the planet.
Though my parents taught me this as a child I had to prove it true to myself just like most kids growing up.
But, after I learned the full truth of this I changed most ways I did everything after that. Because I saw mostly people are committing slow or fast suicide especially after age 12 or 13. So, you can kind of "Look into people" and see how long they probably will live.
But, often if I am given an opportunity and I can lengthen peoples lives from 20 to 50 to 70 years or more if I'm given even 5 minutes to an hour being with and talking to that person.
It isn't me really doing it it is God changing their auras their physiology and how they perceive reality.
I would say about 90% of it is automatic while I hold their attention on specific things that that person needs to understand more deeply.
Then I speak to their soul and not just to their persona that they have developed while here on earth and their lives usually begin to change for the better after that. But people have to be ready for this by suffering enough before I meet them to appreciate what is being given them at least to some degree.
By God's Grace
Top 10 Posts This Month
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- Russia and Brazil Hit Hardest in Sovereign Risk Ratings...
- Glastonbury Abbey-Wikipedia
- Will Trump throw us into another Great Depression like the one Hoover put us into? (both Businessmen by the way)
- Killer Robots Are Coming And These People Are Trying To Stop Them
- Trump's stance on Sanctuary Cities only make MS 13 Gang stronger
- HTML is a computer language: HTTP is a Protocol which computer Internet languages like HTML operate within
- Why don't we hear more about what Geomagnetic Storms (often from the sun) do to technology on earth?
- If you have HBO with your cable package you also have potential access to HBO Go