Tuesday, June 20, 2017

Your consciousness 24 hours a day affects your reality

I think if more people knew this was true they would all have better happier and more productive and useful lives for themselves and every other living being on the planet.

Though my parents taught me this as a child I had to prove it true to myself just like most kids growing up.

But, after I learned the full truth of this I changed most ways I did everything after that. Because I saw mostly people are committing slow or fast suicide especially after age 12 or 13. So, you can kind of "Look into people" and see how long they probably will live.

But, often if I am given an opportunity and I can lengthen peoples lives from 20 to 50 to 70 years or more if I'm given even 5 minutes to an hour being with and talking to that person.

It isn't me really doing it it is God changing their auras their physiology and how they perceive reality.

I would say about 90% of it is automatic while I hold their attention on specific things that that person needs to understand more deeply.

Then I speak to their soul and not just to their persona that they have developed while here on earth and their lives usually begin to change for the better after that. But people have to be ready for this by suffering enough before I meet them to appreciate what is being given them at least to some degree.

By God's Grace

No comments: