Friday, July 21, 2017

51%

I have found if I have a 51% chance or better of helping someone to a higher state of enlightenment often I will take the risk in person or here at this blog of trying to help.

However, here's the thing. Here at this blog I can sense if what I write has the intended outcome or not. So, often I will write something in good faith but then realize one or more people will misunderstand or misuse what I write about in some way and then I either have to immediately delete it or I delete it within 24 hours time. Masters and Angels come to me to tell me if this happens. So, often I will write something in good faith only to find out that it has not been received properly through an angel so I then delete it as soon as I can.

This doesn't mean all people who read this mis perceived it. It just might mean only ONE person mis perceived it to the point where it became more karmicly useful to both them and me to delete this article.

The point is to be aware of what you are doing at all times. It's just like sometimes you might reach out to someone for friendship but they might not be ready or able in that moment to receive this gift properly and so you then walk away from that person because they are not capable of receiving a gift like that.

Every moment we often risk things for good things to happen in our life or others lives and some gifts are received and used properly and others aren't.

It doesn't mean we give up in helping others, it just means we become more skillful for the next time.

By God's Grace

No comments: