This could be one explanation for Stars and Suns. If you think of a Creator being a being that literally "Eats" energy, to think of a sun or star as each being a Creator being is one explanation of where creators live. So, if you are thinking about a family of creators, thinking about how each star in the sky is related somehow as "relatives" and lives by burning Hydrogen into helium and other heavier elements that often eventually turn into planets. This could be one explanation of beings that live as long as creators do into the millions or billions of years.
If you could imagine a creator feeding at the core of a sun or star and then surrounding the self with another sun or star as that star begins to fade out, it makes more sense at why Creators create Galaxies to feed on energy as it coverts between hydrogen and the other elements but also how they feed on energy as it converts from matter to anti-matter and back again like in the center of each Galaxy held together by the gravity of a Black hole.
Because Creators to us in their natural form contain neither time nor space because they originate in Unknown or sometimes called "Dark matter" which basically also "means" unknown matter.
The reason it is unknown is that it contains neither time nor space because it doesn't exist in a matter universe like we do. Only matter contains Time and Space, anti-matter does not contain time and space (at least as we presently know it to be). And likewise, time and space is not a useful descriptor for Unknown matter sometimes called Dark matter which is what 96% of the known universe is composed of.
Only 4% of the known universe is composed of the type of matter we see in Galaxies.
So, my thought is that a Galaxy is about as rare in the universe as a waterfall on a river or crashing waves on the oceans. So, that matter itself is the anomaly and not the norm.
Seeing that matter is the anomaly along with time and space being an anomaly is what will lead scientists into discovering Unknown matter in the first place.
If we keep thinking time and space is normal we will never find Unknown matter because it doesn't share ANY properties with matter at all.
Top 10 Posts This Month
- Help:Wiki markup language
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- HTML is a computer language: HTTP is a Protocol which computer Internet languages like HTML operate within
- Russia and Brazil Hit Hardest in Sovereign Risk Ratings...
- Sunday September 24th 2017: most read articles of the last 24 hours here at this site
- On the first timeline: You and I are presently on the 2nd which began Sept. 11th 2001
- Considering two people died in ICU in a hospital in Puerto Rico this week when they ran out of diesel:
- Short on staff: Nursing crisis strains U.S. hospitals
- Programming languages are a shorthand so programmers don't have to program in Machine language