partial quote from below:
And other people have made this point: If the guy was running Dairy Queen, he'd be gone," Letterman said. "This guy couldn't work at The Gap. So why do we have to be victimized by his fecklessness, his ignorance?"
Cnn:David Letterman Wants To Put Trump In a Home News
- WISC-TV Madison3 hours ago(CNN) - David Letterman is tired of all the talk about President Trump's incompetence. "I know there's trouble in this country and we need a guy who ...
- WISC-TV Madison3 hours ago
- Boiling The Frog Ep 1: Senator Al Franken Takes On Climate Changecnn.com
- LATEST NEWS: Obama is making a comebackyoutube.com
- WW3| David Letterman Wants President Trump Disposed!youtube.com
- David Letterman Exposes Donald Trumpyoutube.com
- Jul 11, 2017 · Letterman asks why we have to be "victimized" by Trump; He wants people to "stop whining" and take action (CNN)David Letterman is ... and put him in a home."
David Letterman wants to put Trump in a home
(CNN)David Letterman is tired of all the talk about President Trump's incompetence. The former late night host wants to see some action."I know there's trouble in this country and we need a guy who can fix that trouble," Letterman told the Associated Press in an interview published this week. "I wish it was Trump, but it's not, so let's just stop whining about what a goon he is and figure out a way to take him aside and put him in a home."Letterman, who retired in 2015 after 33 years of hosting "The Late Show With David Letterman," is appearing in Funny or Die's new digital series "Boiling the Frog with Senator Al Franken" in which the pair tackle the serious issue of climate change with a touch of humor.The comedic duo is bound by their passion for politics and Letterman told AP he believes the country should be directing its energies at getting Trump out of office."And other people have made this point: If the guy was running Dairy Queen, he'd be gone," Letterman said. "This guy couldn't work at The Gap. So why do we have to be victimized by his fecklessness, his ignorance?"Letterman and Trump go way back. The then private citizen and real estate mogul appeared on Letterman's show multiple times.But as president, Letterman said Trump's "behavior is insulting to Americans, whether you voted for him or not " and he added "I feel bad for people who did vote for him because he promised them things that they really needed and one wonders if he's really going to come through."Asked about the controversy surrounding comedian Kathy Griffin's decision to pose with a fake severed head made to look like Trump, Letterman said he felt bad for her, but he would not have made that joke."I think and say things to my friends that are worse," Letterman said. "But he's so sensitive. He doesn't understand why people aren't nicer to him in the press and you just say, well, 'Donnie, look at the tone of the campaign that you ran.'"
- Letterman asks why we have to be "victimized" by Trump
- He wants people to "stop whining" and take action
Top 10 Posts This Month
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- HTML is a computer language: HTTP is a Protocol which computer Internet languages like HTML operate within
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- Russia and Brazil Hit Hardest in Sovereign Risk Ratings...
- Will Trump throw us into another Great Depression like the one Hoover put us into? (both Businessmen by the way)
- Killer Robots Are Coming And These People Are Trying To Stop Them
- Why don't we hear more about what Geomagnetic Storms (often from the sun) do to technology on earth?
- Glastonbury Abbey-Wikipedia
- From the French Wikipedia which usually has more info on the Comte De Saint Germain since he was in France then
- These countries want to ditch gas and diesel cars