This is a normal way Russian FSB(what the KGB is called these days) traps foreign nationals through offering something illegal to receive in their country, then blackmailing them ever after into doing their bidding in some way, shape or form.
So, whether Don Jr. Knew she was a Russian government operative (cut apart or cutaway) it doesn't matter this is standard procedure to see if foreign nationals are willing to do treasonous things in their own countries. Since Don Jr., Jared Kushner and Manfort bit the bait, the Russians knew they were potentially "Corruptable" for more treasonous activities. Whether any useful information was exchanged or not the "immoral nature" of the meeting for Manafort, Kushner and Don Jr. would be enough to use as "potential blackmail" for future activities.
It is my thought that no one in the Trump administration released this information but rather the Russian government itself.
Because the Russians "Don't just want Trump in power" they want to use him to completely destroy our democracy in every way possible. Because this is easier than having a nuclear war with us.
So, it is a way to destroy the viability of the U.S. worldwide in every conceivable way.
Top 10 Posts This Month
- Help:Wiki markup language
- Did Emilia Clarke Use a Body Double During the Fire Scene on Game of Thrones?
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- HTML is a computer language: HTTP is a Protocol which computer Internet languages like HTML operate within
- Russia Spoofs GPS signal to make ship think it's 20 miles away on land!
- mural Trump and Netanyahu share a kiss on West Bank wall mural
- Short on staff: Nursing crisis strains U.S. hospitals
- What is a Bot? and how did it steal the election from Clinton?
- Trump absolves Putin and shoots himself in the foot