Why are Cosmic Rays coming into the atmosphere of Earth more?
This is happening because the magnetosphere is weakening.
Why is the magnetosphere weakening?
The most likely explanation is that we are entering either a geomagnetic excursion or geomagnetic reversal.
How long do each of these last if that is what it is?
A Geomagnetic excursion is on average 1000 years before it gets back to more normal.
A Geomagnetic reversal is on average around 10,000 years before things get back to normal.
What happens during the 1000 to 10,000 years time?
Genetic mutations of all species on earth above about 50 feet deep in the ocean or above 10 feet under the earth is likely.
What does that mean?
It means likely that human beings and all creatures on earth likely are not going to look or act like they do now 1000 to 10,000 years from now. Features will change, extinctions will happen, and humans may or may not have survived the 1000 to 10,000 years time being what they are now.
However, I'm not even sure I would call humans who are under 30 years of old the same kinds of human beings that I grew up with at least psychologically already.
Why is this?
The way they think is completely different because of Television and the Internet and various other reasons. So, I think human beings already aren't the same just from 1950 to the present and I think this was also true from 1900 to 1950 as well. So, humans are already not the same thing within 50 year increments already. So, what mutations would do to us on top of that caused by cosmic rays I have no real idea other than the fact that cosmic rays are killing people with heart problems faster and faster right now.
Top 10 Posts This Month
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- Russia and Brazil Hit Hardest in Sovereign Risk Ratings...
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- Glastonbury Abbey-Wikipedia
- Will Trump throw us into another Great Depression like the one Hoover put us into? (both Businessmen by the way)
- HTML is a computer language: HTTP is a Protocol which computer Internet languages like HTML operate within
- Trump's stance on Sanctuary Cities only make MS 13 Gang stronger
- Why don't we hear more about what Geomagnetic Storms (often from the sun) do to technology on earth?
- If you have HBO with your cable package you also have potential access to HBO Go
- From the French Wikipedia which usually has more info on the Comte De Saint Germain since he was in France then