Why are Cosmic Rays coming into the atmosphere of Earth more?
This is happening because the magnetosphere is weakening.
Why is the magnetosphere weakening?
The most likely explanation is that we are entering either a geomagnetic excursion or geomagnetic reversal.
How long do each of these last if that is what it is?
A Geomagnetic excursion is on average 1000 years before it gets back to more normal.
A Geomagnetic reversal is on average around 10,000 years before things get back to normal.
What happens during the 1000 to 10,000 years time?
Genetic mutations of all species on earth above about 50 feet deep in the ocean or above 10 feet under the earth is likely.
What does that mean?
It means likely that human beings and all creatures on earth likely are not going to look or act like they do now 1000 to 10,000 years from now. Features will change, extinctions will happen, and humans may or may not have survived the 1000 to 10,000 years time being what they are now.
However, I'm not even sure I would call humans who are under 30 years of old the same kinds of human beings that I grew up with at least psychologically already.
Why is this?
The way they think is completely different because of Television and the Internet and various other reasons. So, I think human beings already aren't the same just from 1950 to the present and I think this was also true from 1900 to 1950 as well. So, humans are already not the same thing within 50 year increments already. So, what mutations would do to us on top of that caused by cosmic rays I have no real idea other than the fact that cosmic rays are killing people with heart problems faster and faster right now.
Top 10 Posts This Month
- Did Emilia Clarke Use a Body Double During the Fire Scene on Game of Thrones?
- Most read articles in the last 168 hours or 7 days as of Tuesday November 28th 2017
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- More than half of all web traffic is made up of bots.
- Russia and Brazil Hit Hardest in Sovereign Risk Ratings...
- Most read articles in the last 168 hours or 7 days as of Friday December 1st 2017
- Timothy Geithner, Bernanke and others helped prevent the 2nd Great Depression
- Douglas Adams (wrote Hitchikers guild to the Galaxy)
- US calls Venezuela a global threat
- most read articles in the last 168 hours or 7 days as of Monday November 27th 2017