First, right now, you notice Trump putting down Sessions a lot. His plan is to wait until the Senate and House go to recess. Then he will fire Sessions then and appoint a new Attorney General.
Can he do this?
Yes. he can unless the Senate and House don't recess.
But, here's the thing. If he appoints a Loyalty oath Attorney General loyal to him OVER the Constitution, he can have that guy (or gal) fire Mueller and end the independent council investigations against him.
This would make it harder for the Senate and House to contradict him. And I suppose he could also Declare Martial Law and suspend the House and the Senate too.
This would make Trump Putin's dictator here in the U.S.
You think this couldn't happen after everything you have already seen?
Top 10 Posts This Month
- Did Emilia Clarke Use a Body Double During the Fire Scene on Game of Thrones?
- Most read articles in the last 168 hours or 7 days as of Tuesday November 28th 2017
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- More than half of all web traffic is made up of bots.
- Russia and Brazil Hit Hardest in Sovereign Risk Ratings...
- Most read articles in the last 168 hours or 7 days as of Friday December 1st 2017
- Timothy Geithner, Bernanke and others helped prevent the 2nd Great Depression
- Douglas Adams (wrote Hitchikers guild to the Galaxy)
- US calls Venezuela a global threat
- most read articles in the last 168 hours or 7 days as of Monday November 27th 2017