First, right now, you notice Trump putting down Sessions a lot. His plan is to wait until the Senate and House go to recess. Then he will fire Sessions then and appoint a new Attorney General.
Can he do this?
Yes. he can unless the Senate and House don't recess.
But, here's the thing. If he appoints a Loyalty oath Attorney General loyal to him OVER the Constitution, he can have that guy (or gal) fire Mueller and end the independent council investigations against him.
This would make it harder for the Senate and House to contradict him. And I suppose he could also Declare Martial Law and suspend the House and the Senate too.
This would make Trump Putin's dictator here in the U.S.
You think this couldn't happen after everything you have already seen?
Top 10 Posts This Month
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- Russia and Brazil Hit Hardest in Sovereign Risk Ratings...
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- Glastonbury Abbey-Wikipedia
- Will Trump throw us into another Great Depression like the one Hoover put us into? (both Businessmen by the way)
- HTML is a computer language: HTTP is a Protocol which computer Internet languages like HTML operate within
- Trump's stance on Sanctuary Cities only make MS 13 Gang stronger
- Why don't we hear more about what Geomagnetic Storms (often from the sun) do to technology on earth?
- If you have HBO with your cable package you also have potential access to HBO Go
- From the French Wikipedia which usually has more info on the Comte De Saint Germain since he was in France then