First, right now, you notice Trump putting down Sessions a lot. His plan is to wait until the Senate and House go to recess. Then he will fire Sessions then and appoint a new Attorney General.
Can he do this?
Yes. he can unless the Senate and House don't recess.
But, here's the thing. If he appoints a Loyalty oath Attorney General loyal to him OVER the Constitution, he can have that guy (or gal) fire Mueller and end the independent council investigations against him.
This would make it harder for the Senate and House to contradict him. And I suppose he could also Declare Martial Law and suspend the House and the Senate too.
This would make Trump Putin's dictator here in the U.S.
You think this couldn't happen after everything you have already seen?
Top 10 Posts This Month
- Help:Wiki markup language
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- HTML is a computer language: HTTP is a Protocol which computer Internet languages like HTML operate within
- Russia and Brazil Hit Hardest in Sovereign Risk Ratings...
- Sunday September 24th 2017: most read articles of the last 24 hours here at this site
- On the first timeline: You and I are presently on the 2nd which began Sept. 11th 2001
- Considering two people died in ICU in a hospital in Puerto Rico this week when they ran out of diesel:
- Short on staff: Nursing crisis strains U.S. hospitals
- Programming languages are a shorthand so programmers don't have to program in Machine language