Wednesday, July 26, 2017

Pageviews all time history 1,833,992


Pageviews last month
73,100
Pageviews all time history
1,833,992
Pageviews last month 73,100
2,000,000 minus 1,833,992 equals 166,008
Therefore if my readership stays the same (in this vicinity)
I will reach 2 million pageviews within approximately 2.27 months. 


intuitivefred888 as a blogsite has been a really amazing experience for me. Over time I learned what my readers were interested in reading more about.

So, I learned that I can craft this site to be something interesting to me as well as to my readers as long as what they are interested in and what I am interested in
aligns.

This has been not only a good discipline for me every day I have time for it in my retirement (I was forced to retire at age 50 in 1998 because of a Heart virus), it is enjoyable to share my studies and researches worldwide with others of like mind.

So, I benefit and all of you benefit as well.
This is a free public service worldwide that I share with mankind. I purposefully do not advertise anything at this site. I have never received even one penny for doing this.

This is good for everyone.

Happy Enlightenment everyone!






No comments: