Whereas I can see the usefulness of Political Correctness as a well to prevent homicides and wars sort of like Diplomacy but it is not less lies told by people all the time just like Diplomacy is always a lie too.
So, I'm somewhere in the middle because I'm an independent neither democrat or Republican in the end.
So, though I understand political correctness's usefulness in preventing wars and murders I also see what it does to individuals when they have to lie that much all the time. It begins really deep psychosis problems, interferes with having an honest dealing with one's subconscious and conscious mind and generally makes people insane on an individual level or at the very least get used to lying as a normal course of action every day.
In college Poltical correctness is not only Taught it is demanded of everyone so then one sees all teachers and professors being fired from their jobs from the slightest slight to politically correct points of view.
In this sense Political correctness is Just as bad as a World War II NAZI point of view in it's own way.
And I see it as the death of the American Democratic Institutions and way of life.
It is how Putin is able to manipulate the world through Trump. People are trying to be so politically correct that our country has already been taken over by Putin's KGB ways.
If you are educated enough you already see it is a done deal.
Because Democrats are too politically correct to fight for our country because of political correctness (Just like OBAMA).
And because Republicans are too attached to having ANY white Republican as President no matter how criminal he is (like Trump) Both the Republicans and Democrats (each in their own way) have already ceded this country to Putin and Trump.
And now Trump is destroying (at the very least) the Presidency of the United States as a respectable thing worldwide for all to see. So, without our reputation as a law abiding nation where everyone is equal "What do we really have left?"
Top 10 Posts This Month
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- HTML is a computer language: HTTP is a Protocol which computer Internet languages like HTML operate within
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- Russia and Brazil Hit Hardest in Sovereign Risk Ratings...
- Will Trump throw us into another Great Depression like the one Hoover put us into? (both Businessmen by the way)
- Why don't we hear more about what Geomagnetic Storms (often from the sun) do to technology on earth?
- Glastonbury Abbey-Wikipedia
- From the French Wikipedia which usually has more info on the Comte De Saint Germain since he was in France then
- Killer Robots Are Coming And These People Are Trying To Stop Them
- These countries want to ditch gas and diesel cars