Tuesday, July 25, 2017

Sitting in church around 1956 when I was 8 years old

Around this time I was bored as usual sitting in church waiting for my parents who were ministers to be done with their church services. But, this was a different kind of day. In the air above me the plans for a UFO, a spaceship appeared. I knew somehow these were the ACTUAL plans to a real space ship that traveled both time and space. I asked "Why?" I had been given the actual plans for building my own spaceship? "The answer I was given surprised me at the time. They said that if the planet was going to be blown up with nuclear weapons I would know and that I should build this space ship to escape earth.

Luckily, I was asked by Elohar and Ragna to help prevent this occurence and since I had already asked in 1970 the Galactic Sentience to prevent earth's destruction
by any means necessary he had agreed on the condition that he see through my eyes. I agreed to this while visiting the center of the Galaxy through soul travel.

I was 8 in 1956 so I could see how they would want me to build a spacecraft and escape before the planet blew up like Maldek did (our present asteroid belt did from a nuclear war on that planet 65 million  years ago.) Then a piece of that planet conveniently killed all the larger dinosaurs who couldn't hide in water or caves from the nuclear winter created for several years. So, only things like the size of dogs or horses or smaller survived the nuclear winter when it got cold and not much grew at all on earth for a few years.

So, the logic of giving me a "Way off" the planet if it was going to "nuke out" is completely logical to me now.

But, luckily, the Galactic Sentience and I conferred and then he had Elohar and Ragna get me to  help prevent human extinction (close to it because 5 billion people mostly died the first day of 9-11-01) on the first time line.

However, now those of us who helped create the 2nd timeline now are grateful to be alive and not dead like all people in the U.S. and China and Russia were that day on the first time line.

No comments: