Wednesday, July 19, 2017

The Value of Soul Travel

For me, this started with the Archangels saving my life at age 2. I then wanted to be like them so I started to pray so I could be like the Archangels by age 5 or after. I succeeded at soul travel "by God's Grace" by age 20 to 22 years of age. After this complete paradigm shift I no longer was EVER afraid of death after this because I had experienced two other bodies besides this one. One I would call "my angelic body" and the other I might call my "Soul Body". Or maybe better said both these bodies might be called my soul body together both my angel body and my "Soul Body". I saw all three interface while my awareness was in my soul body and I watched my angel Body lay down into me and then we laid down into my Physical body which stayed asleep. This was the moment of complete paradigm shift where I realized completely that souls exist separately from my physical body. I realized also this likely was universal to all humans on earth as well.

So, for me, the value of soul travel has been to see first hand how I was immortal as a soul scientifically. Sort of the way if you learn to drive a car then you can say "I can drive a car!"

So, likewise I can say to you, "I can consciously soul travel". However, I would caution you to travel only with angels because this will keep you out of trouble because as you are traveling with angels this allows you to be  "Doing God's Work". This will keep you from bad things happening to you.

As a caution:

This was my scariest experience Soul traveling:

I was bored one day and bi-located  while I was watching my sister in laws kids while I was lying on the living room floor of their home. I went to Fort Ord which was then still an Army Base and found Some people teaching soldiers how to kill with their minds. I was horrified that this was being taught this way and I tried to stop this. So, the two bad people doing this took my soul and threw it back and forth between then like a basketball. I knew eventually this would kill my physical body so I called upon Archangel Michael and he exploded me out of there immediately. However, this is what can happen if you are not traveling with angels. So, this is something you need to think about. Just because you don't like something you see while soul traveling doesn't mean you can stop it or even survive it physically!


So, since this obvious mistake I NEVER soul Travel consciously without going with Angels doing God's work somewhere or some when in the universe.

No comments: