I have now created my own wifi hotspot for the first time in Portland Oregon. I have blogged from an Alaskan Air Lines flight a few years ago now from either Seattle or Portland to San Francisco. And now I'm blogging from my laptop heading south in my 4 wheel drive Truck while my daughter is driving from Medford to Ashland, Oregon since it is quite likely I will have my wifi that long.
Yep. It worked. What fun!
Top 10 Posts This Month
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- List of barons in the peerages of Britain and Ireland
- Global stocks tumble anew amid bond yield pressure
- What is "Goldilocks Trade?"
- Cathars of France
- Crowdsourcing - Wikipedia
- co-creation, collaboration and open innovation
- Crowdsourcing terms
- How Crowdsourcing Is Shaping the Future of Everything - Entrepreneur