I have now created my own wifi hotspot for the first time in Portland Oregon. I have blogged from an Alaskan Air Lines flight a few years ago now from either Seattle or Portland to San Francisco. And now I'm blogging from my laptop heading south in my 4 wheel drive Truck while my daughter is driving from Medford to Ashland, Oregon since it is quite likely I will have my wifi that long.
Yep. It worked. What fun!
Top 10 Posts This Month
- Help:Wiki markup language
- Did Emilia Clarke Use a Body Double During the Fire Scene on Game of Thrones?
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- Russia Spoofs GPS signal to make ship think it's 20 miles away on land!
- mural Trump and Netanyahu share a kiss on West Bank wall mural
- US calls Venezuela a global threat
- HTML is a computer language: HTTP is a Protocol which computer Internet languages like HTML operate within
- What is a Bot? and how did it steal the election from Clinton?
- Trump absolves Putin and shoots himself in the foot