Top 10 Posts This Month
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- HTML is a computer language: HTTP is a Protocol which computer Internet languages like HTML operate within
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- Russia and Brazil Hit Hardest in Sovereign Risk Ratings...
- Will Trump throw us into another Great Depression like the one Hoover put us into? (both Businessmen by the way)
- Killer Robots Are Coming And These People Are Trying To Stop Them
- Why don't we hear more about what Geomagnetic Storms (often from the sun) do to technology on earth?
- Glastonbury Abbey-Wikipedia
- From the French Wikipedia which usually has more info on the Comte De Saint Germain since he was in France then
- These countries want to ditch gas and diesel cars
Sunday, July 9, 2017
Trump likely won't push the Nuclear button on North Korea until a city on the west coast of the U.S. is nuked
Trump is a business deal maker. He is not a military man or a military or even a diplomatic strategist. I'm not sure in the case of North Korea that Obama would have been better in this position either.
However, if North Korea nukes a U.S. city we have to be willing as a nation to END North Korea (or at least to take out completely the North Korean government so it is dysfunctional forever more. So all military facilities of any kind in North Korea have to be leveled as well as all government buildings if they strike Los Angeles, San Francisco, Portland, Seattle or Anchorage or Honolulu.
This is a given in this situation. Any country on earth would understand this.
The problem with all this is:
at a minimum 40 to 100 million people would be dead in the U.S. North Korea and South Korea and from radiation in China and possibly in Japan if all this came to be.
North Korea like Putin likes to play chicken with nuclear weapons. But, just like when guys played chicken with cars heading towards cliffs in the 1950s (not everyone gets out of the car in time) when someone plays chicken. Eventually lives are lost at this level of chicken.
At this level of chicken 40 to 100 million people are going to be dead within 24 hours in Asia and at least 10 to 20 million here in the U.S. on the west coast.
This is reality folks.
This will be a Nuclear "Pearl Harbor" and we all know the results (at least for the first stage of all this).
What our military is worried about is not the first stage of the first 24 hours.
Our country is worried about stage 2 and 3 and 4 and 5.
In other words what are Russia and China going to do in stages 2, 3, 4, and 5?