I think Trump thinks we are all supposed to bow down and be his slaves or something. the fact that we live in a free country with a free press seems to completely elude him. Why did he run for president unless he wanted to be mocked and joked about incessantly. George W. Bush sometimes is still joked about now and he took it all in good spirits understanding that being mocked is a form of flattery. So, what's the deal with Trump?
Doesn't he realize we are a free country? What does he think he is King George of England or something?
It is true Trump is psychologically completely unfit to be a president of any country. Unfortunately, how do we deal with him now?
He's going to get a lot of people killed directly or indirectly if he doesn't stop what he is doing.
I'm glad to see so many people go on twitter who are congressmen and Senators and others and speak about how outrageous it is for any president to be so destroying the honor of the presidency like this.And visiting with Putin during the week of 4th of July and dishonoring our national holiday in this way too.
Top 10 Posts This Month
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- HTML is a computer language: HTTP is a Protocol which computer Internet languages like HTML operate within
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- Russia and Brazil Hit Hardest in Sovereign Risk Ratings...
- Will Trump throw us into another Great Depression like the one Hoover put us into? (both Businessmen by the way)
- Killer Robots Are Coming And These People Are Trying To Stop Them
- Why don't we hear more about what Geomagnetic Storms (often from the sun) do to technology on earth?
- Glastonbury Abbey-Wikipedia
- From the French Wikipedia which usually has more info on the Comte De Saint Germain since he was in France then
- These countries want to ditch gas and diesel cars