I think Trump thinks we are all supposed to bow down and be his slaves or something. the fact that we live in a free country with a free press seems to completely elude him. Why did he run for president unless he wanted to be mocked and joked about incessantly. George W. Bush sometimes is still joked about now and he took it all in good spirits understanding that being mocked is a form of flattery. So, what's the deal with Trump?
Doesn't he realize we are a free country? What does he think he is King George of England or something?
It is true Trump is psychologically completely unfit to be a president of any country. Unfortunately, how do we deal with him now?
He's going to get a lot of people killed directly or indirectly if he doesn't stop what he is doing.
I'm glad to see so many people go on twitter who are congressmen and Senators and others and speak about how outrageous it is for any president to be so destroying the honor of the presidency like this.And visiting with Putin during the week of 4th of July and dishonoring our national holiday in this way too.
Top 10 Posts This Month
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- Cancer rates 1900 to 2000 and beyond
- Elon Musk - Wikipedia
- HTML is a computer language: HTTP is a Protocol which computer Internet languages like HTML operate within
- reprint of Fred's Magnetosphere Theory
- How Crowdsourcing Is Shaping the Future of Everything - Entrepreneur
- What is a GUI? (It is a very quick way to get from one web page to another) (without having to type in many words and numbers)
- Jakarta Is Sinking So Fast, It Could End Up Underwater
- More than half of all web traffic is made up of bots.