Trump's obvious mental and moral instability are coming to a head. I now expect a Constitutional Crisis to emerge where the Houses of Congress and the Supreme Court are going to have to force Trump either to resign or to be impeached (one or the other) (Likely both). Pence will pardon Trump after Trump pardons his children from anything they knowingly or unknowingly did wrong and Trump likely will leave office in this state leaving Pence or Ryan (Speaker of the House) as president depending upon whether Pence gets indicted by the Congress too or not.
This is actually a much worse state of affairs than with Nixon because Russia has obviously declared a "New Kind of War" similar to the Cold War but much more insidious on the U.S. now.
Putin, by mobilizing White paranoid anti-Gay, and anti-Muslim and anti anything but White power white Christians against everyone else on earth basically, has created an untenable state here in the U.S. where anyone who is not white, straight and Christian is in danger now of losing all civil rights, to vote, to live, to work, to breathe and to even exist here in the U.S.
What might be important to know here is that educated White Christians mostly do not share this point of view with mostly southern white conservative Christians. Though most white Christians believe in Freedom of religion for all some do not and the ones that do not Putin has mobilized now through Trump.
And God Help us ALL!
Because the U.S. is starting to remind me of Germany in the 1930s when Hitler Came to power.
Top 10 Posts This Month
- Help:Wiki markup language
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- HTML is a computer language: HTTP is a Protocol which computer Internet languages like HTML operate within
- Russia and Brazil Hit Hardest in Sovereign Risk Ratings...
- Sunday September 24th 2017: most read articles of the last 24 hours here at this site
- On the first timeline: You and I are presently on the 2nd which began Sept. 11th 2001
- Considering two people died in ICU in a hospital in Puerto Rico this week when they ran out of diesel:
- Short on staff: Nursing crisis strains U.S. hospitals
- Programming languages are a shorthand so programmers don't have to program in Machine language