HTTPS changing the very nature of the Internet itself. So, it is not what it used to be. They say security issues caused them to do this. However, the truth might be somewhere else entirely. How often have you heard Trump for example, say one thing in the morning and do the opposite by nightfall. This is an everyday occurrence. So, we all know we can't believe ANYTHING Trump says at all. because if you do you are a fool.
I think the same is true with HTTPS.
Actions speak louder than words.
And the actions of HTTPS shuts up thousands of bloggers across the globe expressing their ideas.
Like I said, "Actions speak louder than words!"
Does HTTPS actually improve security? I don't know the answer to this.
I only know it muzzles thousands of people from expressing their ideas worldwide and that is ONLY going to be a very bad thing.
Top 10 Posts This Month
- Most read articles in the last 168 hours or 7 days as of Tuesday November 28th 2017
- Did Emilia Clarke Use a Body Double During the Fire Scene on Game of Thrones?
- More than half of all web traffic is made up of bots.
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- Russia and Brazil Hit Hardest in Sovereign Risk Ratings...
- Most read articles in the last 168 hours or 7 days as of Friday December 1st 2017
- Timothy Geithner, Bernanke and others helped prevent the 2nd Great Depression
- Douglas Adams (wrote Hitchikers guild to the Galaxy)
- most read articles in the last 168 hours or 7 days as of Monday November 27th 2017
- Most read articles of the last 168 hours or 7 days as of Wednesday November 29th 2017