HTTPS changing the very nature of the Internet itself. So, it is not what it used to be. They say security issues caused them to do this. However, the truth might be somewhere else entirely. How often have you heard Trump for example, say one thing in the morning and do the opposite by nightfall. This is an everyday occurrence. So, we all know we can't believe ANYTHING Trump says at all. because if you do you are a fool.
I think the same is true with HTTPS.
Actions speak louder than words.
And the actions of HTTPS shuts up thousands of bloggers across the globe expressing their ideas.
Like I said, "Actions speak louder than words!"
Does HTTPS actually improve security? I don't know the answer to this.
I only know it muzzles thousands of people from expressing their ideas worldwide and that is ONLY going to be a very bad thing.
Top 10 Posts This Month
- Help:Wiki markup language
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- HTML is a computer language: HTTP is a Protocol which computer Internet languages like HTML operate within
- Russia and Brazil Hit Hardest in Sovereign Risk Ratings...
- Sunday September 24th 2017: most read articles of the last 24 hours here at this site
- On the first timeline: You and I are presently on the 2nd which began Sept. 11th 2001
- Considering two people died in ICU in a hospital in Puerto Rico this week when they ran out of diesel:
- Programming languages are a shorthand so programmers don't have to program in Machine language
- These countries want to ditch gas and diesel cars