HTTPS changing the very nature of the Internet itself. So, it is not what it used to be. They say security issues caused them to do this. However, the truth might be somewhere else entirely. How often have you heard Trump for example, say one thing in the morning and do the opposite by nightfall. This is an everyday occurrence. So, we all know we can't believe ANYTHING Trump says at all. because if you do you are a fool.
I think the same is true with HTTPS.
Actions speak louder than words.
And the actions of HTTPS shuts up thousands of bloggers across the globe expressing their ideas.
Like I said, "Actions speak louder than words!"
Does HTTPS actually improve security? I don't know the answer to this.
I only know it muzzles thousands of people from expressing their ideas worldwide and that is ONLY going to be a very bad thing.
Top 10 Posts This Month
- Russia and Brazil Hit Hardest in Sovereign Risk Ratings...
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- HTML is a computer language: HTTP is a Protocol which computer Internet languages like HTML operate within
- Glastonbury Abbey-Wikipedia
- Will Trump throw us into another Great Depression like the one Hoover put us into? (both Businessmen by the way)
- Geomagnetic storm knocks out all ATM and Credit card transactions many places around the world yesterday
- Trump's stance on Sanctuary Cities only make MS 13 Gang stronger
- Why don't we hear more about what Geomagnetic Storms (often from the sun) do to technology on earth?
- From the French Wikipedia which usually has more info on the Comte De Saint Germain since he was in France then