Top 10 Posts This Month
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- List of barons in the peerages of Britain and Ireland
- Global stocks tumble anew amid bond yield pressure
- What is "Goldilocks Trade?"
- Cathars of France
- Crowdsourcing - Wikipedia
- Crowdsourcing terms
- How Crowdsourcing Is Shaping the Future of Everything - Entrepreneur
- co-creation, collaboration and open innovation
Tuesday, July 11, 2017
When quoting from another source
It's important when you are blogging first of all, to put the link (word button) of wherever you are quoting from to list as your source. Sometimes, as you are doing this the source site reconfigures because the editor of that site changes things (or they have automatic bots that also do this sometimes). So, always quote your source first. This way if it re-configures where you got the button (Link) then you can click on your own link after you save it and you then have the rest to quote for your readers.