Top 10 Posts This Month
- Russia and Brazil Hit Hardest in Sovereign Risk Ratings...
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- HTML is a computer language: HTTP is a Protocol which computer Internet languages like HTML operate within
- Where is Bohemia?
- What is the secret of life?
- Watch the Rachel Maddow Show today "6-23-17" because it will blow your mind in a historical way: MSNBC
- Self Driving Car or Autonomous car: Wikipedia
- This gentleman introduced Master John Douglas at the San Jose Healing Conference
- This particular article has the most pageviews since 2014 and they keep on coming reading it more and more every day worldwide
- Seraph (one of the Seraphim)
Tuesday, July 11, 2017
When quoting from another source
It's important when you are blogging first of all, to put the link (word button) of wherever you are quoting from to list as your source. Sometimes, as you are doing this the source site reconfigures because the editor of that site changes things (or they have automatic bots that also do this sometimes). So, always quote your source first. This way if it re-configures where you got the button (Link) then you can click on your own link after you save it and you then have the rest to quote for your readers.