It has been this way since the revolutionary war that white people have controlled a majority of the money in the U.S. So, even when I was growing up in the 1950s that whites should continue to control most money in the U.S. ongoing. Then because the average person was so successful in the 1950s and 1960s unlike now, (the 1950s and 1960s were the wealthiest (in real terms) per capita) americans in General have ever been where one white male 17 year old could support at least 5 people own one or more cars and if he could get credit (even buy a house) then in the 1950s and 1960s. This also was one reason why Civil Rights legislation passed in 1964 as well through President Johnson at that time. However, ever since then the (real wealth) of the average American has been less and less and less to where we are now which is similar to where the U.S. was in 1929 during the Hoover Adminstration when the Stock market crash that caused the Great Depression and then both directly and indirectly also caused the Great Depression by the deflation of money in Germany to where you needed a wheelbarrow of money to buy a loaf of bread which brought Hitler to power which also caused problems with Japan which caused World WAR II.
So, you can directly track World war II being directly and indirectly caused by the stock Market Crash here in the U.S. which then reverberated around the world.
Under Trump this is very very likely to happen to unless he is very soon impeached. So, the longer Trump stays in office the more likely a Stock market crash as bad or worse than 1929 will occur.
Because Trump is apart of the same people who caused the Great Recession in places like banks with Adjustable Rate Mortgages and Credit Default Swaps which ( causation wise) was much much worse than the Great Depression. Luckily, we had someone at the Fed who had studied the Great Depression as a college thesis who could advise the Government what to do when these causes hit once again worse than the Great Depression.
However, with Trump, all the richest of the world surrounding him now are actually in action neither Republican nor Democrat but entirely capitalist in nature. They are international in thought and don't really care how many die in another Great Depression world wide. It's all about greed and nothing else. So, if millions die in another World WIDE great depression worse than the last one in 1929 to World WAR II they don't really care.
So, the longer Trump stays in power he will, Just like the last businessman president Hoover cause (on purpose or by accident) (either is the same result by the way), Another worldwide Great Depression.
Wealth wise in the U.S. the demographics are now equal to the wealth demographics in 1929. So, all the things are in order (ducks in a row) for another great depression that kills this time 100s of millions of people through starvation and riots worldwide. And likely wars will be the result too just like how the Great Depression directly resulted in World war II.
Top 10 Posts This Month
- Russia and Brazil Hit Hardest in Sovereign Risk Ratings...
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- HTML is a computer language: HTTP is a Protocol which computer Internet languages like HTML operate within
- Glastonbury Abbey-Wikipedia
- Will Trump throw us into another Great Depression like the one Hoover put us into? (both Businessmen by the way)
- Geomagnetic storm knocks out all ATM and Credit card transactions many places around the world yesterday
- Trump's stance on Sanctuary Cities only make MS 13 Gang stronger
- Why don't we hear more about what Geomagnetic Storms (often from the sun) do to technology on earth?
- From the French Wikipedia which usually has more info on the Comte De Saint Germain since he was in France then