First of all, Democrats realize that Hillary would be president if not for Russia messing with the votes in 21 states (at least) as well as fake news spread from Eastern Europe through Facebook and other sources, as well as Comey coming to the aid of Trump by the timing of what he did just before the election.
So, Russia may have just cost us our democracy and democratic process already in this last presidential election.
2nd, Some Republicans are much more afraid of ANY Muslims but especially the 10 to 11 million Muslims who support ISIS and always have and might always support them. And even if ISIS goes away about 10 to 11 million Muslims worldwide will support Al Qaeda even if ISIS is gone permanently as an army and a nation out of Syria and Iraq.
So, they see Muslims in general as a much bigger threat than Putin.
So, there point of view is that "The enemy of my enemy is my friend".
So, the white racist section of the Republican party (which is most of the party unfortunately directly or indirectly) tends to support Putin as a way to "Put Down" permanently all Muslims in General.
However, this is in many ways counterproductive to the survival of American and European Democracies in general. Because this same type of Neo Nazi point of view is in Europe too which prefers Putin to Muslims moving into Europe as well as the U.S. and Canada.
So, this is a relatively new dynamic based upon paranoia and fear of anyone not white and Christian.
The fear is genuine and palpable as a paranoid kind of thing.
However, this works against human rights and democracy in both Europe, the U.S. and Canada as well and this fits in well with people like Trump who is a white racist misogynist like Putin as well.
So, I could see Trump and Putin teaming up this week when they get together to plan the extinction of as many Sunni Muslims on earth as possible in various different ways.
Putin mainly wants Sunni Muslims to all die whereas Trump just wants all terrorists whether they are Sunni or Shia to die.
So, this is the main difference between Putin and Trump right there.
Top 10 Posts This Month
- Russia and Brazil Hit Hardest in Sovereign Risk Ratings...
- HTML is a computer language: HTTP is a Protocol which computer Internet languages like HTML operate within
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- Where is Bohemia?
- What is the secret of life?
- Self Driving Car or Autonomous car: Wikipedia
- This gentleman introduced Master John Douglas at the San Jose Healing Conference
- This particular article has the most pageviews since 2014 and they keep on coming reading it more and more every day worldwide
- Seraph (one of the Seraphim)
- Willamette River - Wikipedia