I suppose this is a part of ISIS plans to turn Christians against Muslims with the Christian hope of stopping ISIS from bombing or shooting anymore Christians. However, it is more likely going to start an all out Holy War between Christians and Muslims worldwide.
It might be important to note that this is exactly what ISIS wants to happen and that out of the 1 1/2 billion Muslims worldwide only 10 to 11 million Muslims actually support ISIS to begin with.
So, is this counter productive or what?
why would you attack the 1.5 billion Muslims by attacking their Mosques if you are only trying to stop 10 to 11 million Muslims from financially and militarily supporting ISIS in the first place?
Because you are only making this whole thing about 100 times worse!
Top 10 Posts This Month
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- HTML is a computer language: HTTP is a Protocol which computer Internet languages like HTML operate within
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- Russia and Brazil Hit Hardest in Sovereign Risk Ratings...
- Will Trump throw us into another Great Depression like the one Hoover put us into? (both Businessmen by the way)
- Why don't we hear more about what Geomagnetic Storms (often from the sun) do to technology on earth?
- Glastonbury Abbey-Wikipedia
- From the French Wikipedia which usually has more info on the Comte De Saint Germain since he was in France then
- Killer Robots Are Coming And These People Are Trying To Stop Them
- These countries want to ditch gas and diesel cars