I suppose this is a part of ISIS plans to turn Christians against Muslims with the Christian hope of stopping ISIS from bombing or shooting anymore Christians. However, it is more likely going to start an all out Holy War between Christians and Muslims worldwide.
It might be important to note that this is exactly what ISIS wants to happen and that out of the 1 1/2 billion Muslims worldwide only 10 to 11 million Muslims actually support ISIS to begin with.
So, is this counter productive or what?
why would you attack the 1.5 billion Muslims by attacking their Mosques if you are only trying to stop 10 to 11 million Muslims from financially and militarily supporting ISIS in the first place?
Because you are only making this whole thing about 100 times worse!
Top 10 Posts This Month
- Help:Wiki markup language
- Did Emilia Clarke Use a Body Double During the Fire Scene on Game of Thrones?
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- Russia Spoofs GPS signal to make ship think it's 20 miles away on land!
- mural Trump and Netanyahu share a kiss on West Bank wall mural
- US calls Venezuela a global threat
- HTML is a computer language: HTTP is a Protocol which computer Internet languages like HTML operate within
- What is a Bot? and how did it steal the election from Clinton?
- Trump absolves Putin and shoots himself in the foot