I suppose this is a part of ISIS plans to turn Christians against Muslims with the Christian hope of stopping ISIS from bombing or shooting anymore Christians. However, it is more likely going to start an all out Holy War between Christians and Muslims worldwide.
It might be important to note that this is exactly what ISIS wants to happen and that out of the 1 1/2 billion Muslims worldwide only 10 to 11 million Muslims actually support ISIS to begin with.
So, is this counter productive or what?
why would you attack the 1.5 billion Muslims by attacking their Mosques if you are only trying to stop 10 to 11 million Muslims from financially and militarily supporting ISIS in the first place?
Because you are only making this whole thing about 100 times worse!
Top 10 Posts This Month
- Russia and Brazil Hit Hardest in Sovereign Risk Ratings...
- HTML is a computer language: HTTP is a Protocol which computer Internet languages like HTML operate within
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- Where is Bohemia?
- What is the secret of life?
- Self Driving Car or Autonomous car: Wikipedia
- This gentleman introduced Master John Douglas at the San Jose Healing Conference
- This particular article has the most pageviews since 2014 and they keep on coming reading it more and more every day worldwide
- Seraph (one of the Seraphim)
- Willamette River - Wikipedia