Sunday, August 20, 2017

4F because of Childhood Epilepsy

What I find really strange here is that God almost killed me with childhood epilepsy but then it stopped suddenly at age 15 and then God Saved me from going to war and dying in Viet Nam also.

So, paradoxically, what almost killed me many times from age 10 to 15 saved my life after 18 also.

So, because of this I feel very grateful to God because so many of my friends my age (born in 1948) more than any other age died in Viet Nam or became walking wounded some of which still walk our streets talking to themselves.

And then there are people like Senator John McCain who became part of the salt of the earth Because of being tortured for 5 years in Hanoi during the war.

He is the only male Senator who was Republican to vote against Trump's awful health care bill recently. The other two were lady senators from Maine and Alaska.

No comments: