Tuesday, August 29, 2017

Angels Share with me the future

In the past I have said to people that I am a Seer or a precognitive Psychic. But, after my trip to the retreat and healing center near Boone, North Carolina I have changed the way I see this. I'm completely convinced at this point that I see the future because thousands of angels share with me the future (or potential futures).

There are things that (absolutely) are going to happen  (like Earthquakes), you aren't going to stop or change an earthquake you just have to get out of the way of a big quake. That's all you can do.

Other things you can change by not being there when some things happen you don't want to experience.

Also, there are positive things you do want to experience also that you might be shown will happen and being there when very good things happen are amazingly good karma for you to be present for as well.

So, Yes. The best way I can now for sure tell you is: "Angels share the future with me when it's important for me to know."

So, if you run your energy so angels and can be around you then they might share the future with you as well to lengthen your lives as God's instruments here on earth.

How do you run energy so Angels can be with you all the time?

IF you can already be around babies so they don't just hysterically cry whenever you come into a room then maybe your energy is going in the right direction to be surrounded by angels. The more harmonious you can be and stable you can be the more they will be allowed to be around you and help you and bless others through your aura as you walk or drive by.

This can bless lives for miles or hundreds of miles or the whole earth or solar system depending upon many factors as you increase your usefulness to God and his angels over time and efficiency and training by them.

Learning to maintain absolute fearlessness as an instrument of God is also helpful in having 1 or 10 or 100 or 1000 or 10,000 or more angels accompany you wherever you go and blessing a wider array of life from people to trees to the earth to animals to everything as time goes on.

By God's Grace

No comments: