Thursday, August 24, 2017

Flying to East Coast for Healing Conference

Today we got up early in Portland, Oregon and Flew to the East Coast for a Healing conference with my daughter, my wife and I. My wife also will visit relatives on the East Coast since one of her oldest relatives recently died to give condolences to her family. This was an amazing trip with mostly thunder clouds after we got to the Rocky mountains eastwards. Luckily we arrived late enough in the day so it wasn't very hot or very humid but there appears to be some concern about what Harvey is going to do after it hits Texas (the hurricane now I believe). Some places on the coast of Texas are expected to get 7 to 10 feet of storm surge coming in off the ocean. Also this thing is supposed to stall for up to 5 days while it floods maybe Victoria Texas and then might head East Towards Houston. It's supposed to make landfall Friday or Saturday sometime from the Gulf of Mexico.

No comments: