If you look at what Trump always does: it is "Redirect attention" away from what he doesn't want you to think about. Sort of like a Used Car salesman or magician and other people trying to pull the wool over your eyes about anything. Religious leaders sometimes do this to keep people from asking certain questions too regarding any aspect of life they don't want questioned.
It is an ancient sales technique used to bamboozle the masses so they don't ask certain questions about anything.
So, I think now Manafort (or many other things) Trump doesn't want to be in the news for his purposes. So, he likely will say and do almost anything (possibly including nuking North Korea) to change the subject from anything he doesn't want discussed.
I don't think you can call Trump any more sane than you could call Hitler sane at this point.
So, if you think the president is actually rational and sane or even cares whether you or I live or die I think you are wrong.
He may be "crazy like a fox" but my point of view is "he is crazy like an insane fox!"
If he outfoxes us all then likely we will all be nuked and dead because of it.
Top 10 Posts This Month
- Did Emilia Clarke Use a Body Double During the Fire Scene on Game of Thrones?
- Most read articles in the last 168 hours or 7 days as of Tuesday November 28th 2017
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- More than half of all web traffic is made up of bots.
- Russia and Brazil Hit Hardest in Sovereign Risk Ratings...
- Most read articles in the last 168 hours or 7 days as of Friday December 1st 2017
- Timothy Geithner, Bernanke and others helped prevent the 2nd Great Depression
- Douglas Adams (wrote Hitchikers guild to the Galaxy)
- US calls Venezuela a global threat
- most read articles in the last 168 hours or 7 days as of Monday November 27th 2017