If you look at what Trump always does: it is "Redirect attention" away from what he doesn't want you to think about. Sort of like a Used Car salesman or magician and other people trying to pull the wool over your eyes about anything. Religious leaders sometimes do this to keep people from asking certain questions too regarding any aspect of life they don't want questioned.
It is an ancient sales technique used to bamboozle the masses so they don't ask certain questions about anything.
So, I think now Manafort (or many other things) Trump doesn't want to be in the news for his purposes. So, he likely will say and do almost anything (possibly including nuking North Korea) to change the subject from anything he doesn't want discussed.
I don't think you can call Trump any more sane than you could call Hitler sane at this point.
So, if you think the president is actually rational and sane or even cares whether you or I live or die I think you are wrong.
He may be "crazy like a fox" but my point of view is "he is crazy like an insane fox!"
If he outfoxes us all then likely we will all be nuked and dead because of it.
Top 10 Posts This Month
- Help:Wiki markup language
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- HTML is a computer language: HTTP is a Protocol which computer Internet languages like HTML operate within
- Russia and Brazil Hit Hardest in Sovereign Risk Ratings...
- Sunday September 24th 2017: most read articles of the last 24 hours here at this site
- On the first timeline: You and I are presently on the 2nd which began Sept. 11th 2001
- Considering two people died in ICU in a hospital in Puerto Rico this week when they ran out of diesel:
- Short on staff: Nursing crisis strains U.S. hospitals
- Programming languages are a shorthand so programmers don't have to program in Machine language