And Joe Sarborough mentioned that Trump has changed the last few years from who he used to be.
He didn't used to be as troubled as he is now which could be that he is being blackmailed by Russian Oligarchs financially because of shady dealings which he is known for in business. Tillerson (Secrictary of State) might also be being blackmailed I was thinking too because both Trump and Tillerson are "High Rollers" in other words financial risk takers on an international stage. So, for both of of them their personal survival and the survival of their families they might put above what is actually good for our nation and the world.
For example, Tillerson is denying the $80 million that Obama set aside for the State department to fight Russian propaganda. Why is he doing this and leaving the money at the Pentagon which will be gone by September the way the Obama administration set it up. Why is the state department so undermanned and why isn't it working to combat Russian Fake News? Why are Tillerson and Trump not defending the U.S. and all other nations against Russia and possibly China by countering all their constant Fake news with U.S. Truths?
I'm thinking the ONLY reason this all makes sense is that both are being blackmailed successfully now by China and Russia to the detriment or fall of the U.S. and the rest of the democracies on earth.
Top 10 Posts This Month
- Help:Wiki markup language
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- HTML is a computer language: HTTP is a Protocol which computer Internet languages like HTML operate within
- Russia and Brazil Hit Hardest in Sovereign Risk Ratings...
- Sunday September 24th 2017: most read articles of the last 24 hours here at this site
- On the first timeline: You and I are presently on the 2nd which began Sept. 11th 2001
- Considering two people died in ICU in a hospital in Puerto Rico this week when they ran out of diesel:
- Programming languages are a shorthand so programmers don't have to program in Machine language
- These countries want to ditch gas and diesel cars