And Joe Sarborough mentioned that Trump has changed the last few years from who he used to be.
He didn't used to be as troubled as he is now which could be that he is being blackmailed by Russian Oligarchs financially because of shady dealings which he is known for in business. Tillerson (Secrictary of State) might also be being blackmailed I was thinking too because both Trump and Tillerson are "High Rollers" in other words financial risk takers on an international stage. So, for both of of them their personal survival and the survival of their families they might put above what is actually good for our nation and the world.
For example, Tillerson is denying the $80 million that Obama set aside for the State department to fight Russian propaganda. Why is he doing this and leaving the money at the Pentagon which will be gone by September the way the Obama administration set it up. Why is the state department so undermanned and why isn't it working to combat Russian Fake News? Why are Tillerson and Trump not defending the U.S. and all other nations against Russia and possibly China by countering all their constant Fake news with U.S. Truths?
I'm thinking the ONLY reason this all makes sense is that both are being blackmailed successfully now by China and Russia to the detriment or fall of the U.S. and the rest of the democracies on earth.
Top 10 Posts This Month
- Most read articles in the last 168 hours or 7 days as of Tuesday November 28th 2017
- Did Emilia Clarke Use a Body Double During the Fire Scene on Game of Thrones?
- More than half of all web traffic is made up of bots.
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- Russia and Brazil Hit Hardest in Sovereign Risk Ratings...
- Most read articles in the last 168 hours or 7 days as of Friday December 1st 2017
- Timothy Geithner, Bernanke and others helped prevent the 2nd Great Depression
- Douglas Adams (wrote Hitchikers guild to the Galaxy)
- most read articles in the last 168 hours or 7 days as of Monday November 27th 2017
- Most read articles of the last 168 hours or 7 days as of Wednesday November 29th 2017