Wednesday, August 16, 2017

IS HTTPS Good or bad? Useful or not useful?

I hear many things but my experience only tells me that HTTPS harms bloggers worldwide. I have no idea whether HTTPS is useful or not. I only see how it prevents free speech worldwide and helps companies like Facebook monopolize things like Fake News from Eastern Europe. These are my thoughts concerning HTTPS so far.

How does it harm bloggers?

It prevents them from quoting sources and commenting on them and forces them all into Twitter or Facebook or specific forums that likely make them more vulnerable and their children more vulnerable than they want to be ongoing with no useful ways to protect themselves other than giving up the Internet entirely to make their lives safer. So, over the next few years you are likely going to lose a whole lot of bloggers worldwide directly because of HTTPS in places like Facebook and other places. I don't mean harm comes to them they simply realize it is not longer safe enough or useful enough to blog anymore in forums like this one.

I will soon be a 2 million views at this site. So, from my point of view what I am doing is useful but if things keep changing like they are I might have to decide to stop blogging here at intuitivefred888.

So, even though I would likely keep my archive site I might feel that I have no choice (at some point) to end this site. However, we are not there yet so one day at a time.

My archive site is dragonofcompassion.com
About 36,300 results (0.51 seconds) 
First part added March 15, 2012 This Site is an archive site for intuitivefred888.blogspot.comAt the top of this page are all the word buttons for all the free to read ...
  
About 36,300 results (0.51 seconds) 
First part added March 15, 2012 This Site is an archive site for intuitivefred888.blogspot.comAt the top of this page are all the word buttons for all the free to read ...

UNUS

UNUS. note: I like the spell checking feature here at ...

Memories part 8 and 9

My Book Memories Parts 8 and 9 Begin Part 8 ARCANE WINS ...

index page

index page. please use above word buttons to navigate this ...

Jonathan Flow

and then Jonathan Flow, His Oneness, Arcane, Celeste ...

Yesu

Yesu is Aramaic for Jesus. This is what Jesus was actually called ...

Ragna

I am Ragna. Sometimes I have also been known as General ...

Arcane

THE HISTORY OF ARCANE Note: September 2009. I'm ...

memories part 1

memories part 1. MEMORIES FROM THE WHEEL OF TIME ...

Planet Savers

The Planet Savers are many. If you have read "Memories" part one ...

Memories part 10

Memories part 10. My Book Memories web page 10. NOW ...

No comments: