Saturday, August 19, 2017

My meditation that I try to maintain 24 hours a day

At first when I started this it was only for short periods of time in my 20s and 30s. But, once I was initiated into the Infinite brotherhood and sisterhood of compassion that spans the whole universe and all time and space and beyond I found I was then able to live this meditation 24 hours a day most of the time.

The meditation is simple and came to me after around 10 years of soul traveling from age 20 to 30 around there.  I realized I was already anywhere I soul traveled to. I didn't need to work to get there because I was already there. This is not intellectual this is experiential it is realizational.

It's like one day you realized you have arms and legs after a lifetime of not realizing this and you start using your arms and legs. LIke this.

By realizing I was already everywhere God had allowed me not only to soul travel but to become one with him in relation to the physical universe. By experiencing myself and being everywhere and everywhen there is no place that I am not. God has allowed me to do this. So, I try to stay there 24 hours a day in consciousness.

What is the advantage of this?

There is no real fear of anything because I am with God everywhere and every when.

So, if my physical body ends I needn't be afraid because I am already with God and have been all my life.

Enlightenment is a state of compassionate fearlessness.

Compassionate wise right mindful fearlessness.

maintaining that state is the key to enlightenment.

We all come to enlightenment differently.

However, this has been my path.

By God's Grace

No comments: