Saturday, August 26, 2017

Old mental Constructs can block you from being healed

Understanding this it is important to become adaptable enough to stay alive. And staying alive is evolving sometimes out of old concepts and into better ones. Just because something worked for years doesn't mean there won't be a time when that doesn't work anymore.

For example, when I was a young man I was very handsome. it's not that I'm not still for my age. But, things that were useful to think and know when I was young are no longer useful to me. I have different priorities like making sure my wife and children are okay physically and financially and spiritually, emotionally and mentally.

So, thinking like a young man when I'm married with children wasn't useful anymore. This is one reason many men wind up divorced because they didn't adapt to being married soon enough and adapt to being parents and what is actually needed for this whole process to actually work.

Also, as you get older you have a choice. You can change your habits or you can die young and horribly.

You will see this with relatives and friends all the time as time goes on. Do you want to be healthy and live on for your family and friends? or do you want to continue old habits that will kill you if you continue them.

This is not only true about what you put in your mouth it is also true of behaviors and ways of thinking. You have to think about what you think about and do is going to do to your life and other's lives.

when you do this then your life goes on and on and you become more healthy with each passing year into old age of 80 to 100 or more.

No comments: