Because if this happened and the Russian government didn't stop them then there was collusion between the hackers and the Russian Government and therefore de facto the government has demonstrated it has declared war on our democracy.
You don't have to (Now days) have tanks and troops and missiles if you are attacking democracies like Putin appears to be doing. You can use Facebook and Fake News (real fake news) not Trump's so called fake news. So, I'm going to call Trump's fake news "Fake Fake News" which is actually real news. (because of the double negative).
So, by not stopping the thousands of hackers who hacked into our elections from Russia the entire year of 2016 or longer, the Russian Government colluded with those hackers by allowing them to do this.
So, by not stopping them they have declared war on this democracy and all democracies (because they are also hacking elections now through out Europe and did so before they hacked the U.S.
If you attack the governing principle of Democracy around the world, then Russia demonstrates (no matter who in Russia is doing this) that they have declared war on all democratic nations.
Just because Russia is a Putin governed dictatorship like Germany was once a Hitler governed dictatorship doesn't mean that's what all democracies want too!
So, by allowing Russians to attack ALL democracies Russia has declared de facto war against all democracies ongoing.
And anyone helping him directly or indirectly including Trump and his family or associates therefore likely will eventually be proven a traitor by co-operating in any way with Putin's government in this war on Democracies worldwide.
Top 10 Posts This Month
- Help:Wiki markup language
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- HTML is a computer language: HTTP is a Protocol which computer Internet languages like HTML operate within
- Russia and Brazil Hit Hardest in Sovereign Risk Ratings...
- Sunday September 24th 2017: most read articles of the last 24 hours here at this site
- On the first timeline: You and I are presently on the 2nd which began Sept. 11th 2001
- Considering two people died in ICU in a hospital in Puerto Rico this week when they ran out of diesel:
- Short on staff: Nursing crisis strains U.S. hospitals
- Programming languages are a shorthand so programmers don't have to program in Machine language