Top 10 Posts This Month
- Most read articles in the last 168 hours or 7 days as of Tuesday November 28th 2017
- Did Emilia Clarke Use a Body Double During the Fire Scene on Game of Thrones?
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- More than half of all web traffic is made up of bots.
- Russia and Brazil Hit Hardest in Sovereign Risk Ratings...
- Most read articles in the last 168 hours or 7 days as of Friday December 1st 2017
- Timothy Geithner, Bernanke and others helped prevent the 2nd Great Depression
- Douglas Adams (wrote Hitchikers guild to the Galaxy)
- US calls Venezuela a global threat
- most read articles in the last 168 hours or 7 days as of Monday November 27th 2017
Thursday, August 3, 2017
Right now, it 105 in Medford ORegon which is Crazy!
If you have ever been to Medford you could expect 90 or even 100 degrees once in a great while. However, so far 105 today and 111 yesterday is pretty much unheard of so likely many yesterday and today might be visiting hospitals because generally speaking people there don't own air conditioners much because they don't need them.It's 103 in Ashland by the way nearby.