Top 10 Posts This Month
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- Russia and Brazil Hit Hardest in Sovereign Risk Ratings...
- Glastonbury Abbey-Wikipedia
- Will Trump throw us into another Great Depression like the one Hoover put us into? (both Businessmen by the way)
- Killer Robots Are Coming And These People Are Trying To Stop Them
- Trump's stance on Sanctuary Cities only make MS 13 Gang stronger
- HTML is a computer language: HTTP is a Protocol which computer Internet languages like HTML operate within
- Why don't we hear more about what Geomagnetic Storms (often from the sun) do to technology on earth?
- If you have HBO with your cable package you also have potential access to HBO Go
Thursday, August 3, 2017
Strange Monsoon weather everywhere south of the Northern California border
I'm seeing this weather on a radar map as far east at least as Colorado and all the way south into northern Mexico. Here it is creating what I call UFO clouds with big drops out of them. My wife called me while I was out on a group of rocks in the ocean that I could walk to because of low tide and she said big rain drops were hitting her car as she drove out of the driveway. She said suddenly if felt cold and I told her to go back and get a light coat or something but she was too far away by then from home to consider this. Weather is very strange here now but not as strange as the weather in Portland ,oregone which is now 93 on it's way to 104 there today they say. Medord hit 111 degrees yesterday which is unheard of too for that far north