Top 10 Posts This Month
- Most read articles in the last 168 hours or 7 days as of Tuesday November 28th 2017
- Did Emilia Clarke Use a Body Double During the Fire Scene on Game of Thrones?
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- More than half of all web traffic is made up of bots.
- Russia and Brazil Hit Hardest in Sovereign Risk Ratings...
- Most read articles in the last 168 hours or 7 days as of Friday December 1st 2017
- Timothy Geithner, Bernanke and others helped prevent the 2nd Great Depression
- Douglas Adams (wrote Hitchikers guild to the Galaxy)
- US calls Venezuela a global threat
- most read articles in the last 168 hours or 7 days as of Monday November 27th 2017
Thursday, August 3, 2017
Strange Monsoon weather everywhere south of the Northern California border
I'm seeing this weather on a radar map as far east at least as Colorado and all the way south into northern Mexico. Here it is creating what I call UFO clouds with big drops out of them. My wife called me while I was out on a group of rocks in the ocean that I could walk to because of low tide and she said big rain drops were hitting her car as she drove out of the driveway. She said suddenly if felt cold and I told her to go back and get a light coat or something but she was too far away by then from home to consider this. Weather is very strange here now but not as strange as the weather in Portland ,oregone which is now 93 on it's way to 104 there today they say. Medord hit 111 degrees yesterday which is unheard of too for that far north