Top 10 Posts This Month
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- Russia and Brazil Hit Hardest in Sovereign Risk Ratings...
- Glastonbury Abbey-Wikipedia
- Will Trump throw us into another Great Depression like the one Hoover put us into? (both Businessmen by the way)
- Killer Robots Are Coming And These People Are Trying To Stop Them
- Trump's stance on Sanctuary Cities only make MS 13 Gang stronger
- HTML is a computer language: HTTP is a Protocol which computer Internet languages like HTML operate within
- Why don't we hear more about what Geomagnetic Storms (often from the sun) do to technology on earth?
- If you have HBO with your cable package you also have potential access to HBO Go
Thursday, August 3, 2017
Where I live it's 70 and overcast
As everyone inland cooks inland (in Santa Nella is 95 right now) for example, where I live the worst thing I'm dealing with is extreme humidity and potential rain and thunder and lightning. But, what is bothering me likely the most is it has been (except for a day or two of partial sun) foggy ever since I returned from Mt. Shasta and Portland ORegon here on the coast of Northern California. So, if you want a break from the heat inland come to San Francisco Bay area where it is foggy(high fog or clouds) around the temperature I'm at right now (70 degrees Fahrenheit). For example, right now San Francisco is at 69 degrees on the ocean.