Top 10 Posts This Month
- Most read articles in the last 168 hours or 7 days as of Tuesday November 28th 2017
- Did Emilia Clarke Use a Body Double During the Fire Scene on Game of Thrones?
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- More than half of all web traffic is made up of bots.
- Russia and Brazil Hit Hardest in Sovereign Risk Ratings...
- Most read articles in the last 168 hours or 7 days as of Friday December 1st 2017
- Timothy Geithner, Bernanke and others helped prevent the 2nd Great Depression
- Douglas Adams (wrote Hitchikers guild to the Galaxy)
- US calls Venezuela a global threat
- most read articles in the last 168 hours or 7 days as of Monday November 27th 2017
Thursday, August 3, 2017
Where I live it's 70 and overcast
As everyone inland cooks inland (in Santa Nella is 95 right now) for example, where I live the worst thing I'm dealing with is extreme humidity and potential rain and thunder and lightning. But, what is bothering me likely the most is it has been (except for a day or two of partial sun) foggy ever since I returned from Mt. Shasta and Portland ORegon here on the coast of Northern California. So, if you want a break from the heat inland come to San Francisco Bay area where it is foggy(high fog or clouds) around the temperature I'm at right now (70 degrees Fahrenheit). For example, right now San Francisco is at 69 degrees on the ocean.