Top 10 Posts This Month
- Help:Wiki markup language
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- HTML is a computer language: HTTP is a Protocol which computer Internet languages like HTML operate within
- Russia and Brazil Hit Hardest in Sovereign Risk Ratings...
- Sunday September 24th 2017: most read articles of the last 24 hours here at this site
- On the first timeline: You and I are presently on the 2nd which began Sept. 11th 2001
- Considering two people died in ICU in a hospital in Puerto Rico this week when they ran out of diesel:
- Short on staff: Nursing crisis strains U.S. hospitals
- Programming languages are a shorthand so programmers don't have to program in Machine language
Thursday, August 3, 2017
Where I live it's 70 and overcast
As everyone inland cooks inland (in Santa Nella is 95 right now) for example, where I live the worst thing I'm dealing with is extreme humidity and potential rain and thunder and lightning. But, what is bothering me likely the most is it has been (except for a day or two of partial sun) foggy ever since I returned from Mt. Shasta and Portland ORegon here on the coast of Northern California. So, if you want a break from the heat inland come to San Francisco Bay area where it is foggy(high fog or clouds) around the temperature I'm at right now (70 degrees Fahrenheit). For example, right now San Francisco is at 69 degrees on the ocean.