Sunday, September 24, 2017

genetic survival: Developing your intuitive gifts might allow you to survive almost anything

What I mean by this is your children might not survive unless you do too. For example, I have been alive now since around 1950 and I am still involved in all of my children's lives in one way or another. They ask me about how to survive various situations all the time.

My son who is the oldest thought he was supposed to be an adult and "know everything" until he was 25 when he finally realized that asking me and other older adults was how to survive better and to have a better life in all ways. It's not that they need to do exactly what I say, it's just that having a more experienced point of view helps people survive better.

So, having a mentor that is gifted in some of the directions you are helps a lot in life. I had my father there for me until I was 37 and when I lost him then it was very difficult for me and at the time began a situation where I knew I was eventually going to divorce my wife then. I realized when my father died I was not going to spend the rest of my life with my wife which was sort of horrific for me at the time to have this realization. It wasn't until I was 50 and had almost died from a Heart virus for around 8 months that I finally had my act fully together and got over middle Aged Crazy fully and moved fully into a state of Grace where I have been mostly ever since. By God's Grace

NO man is an island. We may all have the fantasy that we can do it alone but often trying to be to alone one just winds up with PTSD or just plain crazy without others to help you along the way.

Recently I saw how the one demographic in America whose lifespan is decreasing rapidly is White Males. This is also happening to white males in Russia too. So, how can we help white males not die so young?

So, what I'm saying here is by developing your intuitive gifts you lengthen your lives, you lengthen your children's lives, your siblings lives, your parents lives and your friends lives.

Kindness to yourself and others allows you to lengthen your lives. We all help each other survive another day every day we live.

By God's Grace

No comments: