Tuesday, September 19, 2017

Why I'm quoting and writing less about Trump and the Middle East

I began to feel like I was hitting my head against a wall every day. I'm a problem solver and I'm very good at this. However, when there is no progress on an issue and people's ideas like my own are not implemented at a certain point people need to be pragmatic. So mostly what I'm doing is simply an act of self preservation.

What is going to happen in the Middle East over the rest of this century?

Likely there will not be Any Christians left anywhere in the Middle East and there will be more and more Muslims leaving Europe likely for the middle East and as some point it is likely there will be a religious war between the middle East and Europe with the U.S. siding with Europe where most Americans heritage comes from anyway. This is where this all might be going.

So, generally speaking writing about all this I don't find very useful at this point.

Writing about Trump:

I feel we are now in a place where Trump is becoming more like  Hitler every single day to the U.S. so I used to think we might easily rid ourselves of Trump I'm less hopeful now.

So, my original thoughts about how millions and millions of people in the U.S. and around the world will die (mostly indirectly) because of Trump worldwide are coming true more and more every day. There are millions and millions of very disappointed people for example who wanted to work in the U.S. especially in the Computer Tech field because of him at present.

When I think it is useful to write about Trump and the Middle East I will. At present I've sort of lost hope in regard to both the Middle East and in regard to Trump.

But, as I find useful things to say I will quote or write here regarding these issues.

No comments: