Monday, November 20, 2017

Time Space Continuum has been altered?

In the 1970s this sort of thing was more common during the Cold War when Satellites were used to confuse whole areas of people by scrambling brain waves from space. Our government knew about the sort of thing and so did the Russians then and it was often in the newspapers if you knew where to look from military sources.

But, this last week I think I have more questions than answers. So, maybe I should start with questions too here.

Have your dreams been very very strange?
Where I live everyone has been having the strangest dreams. They can't believe how strange their dreams have been lately like nothing ever before.

For example, my dream the night before last was something I have never experienced before. INflatable robots were coming out from under beds and furniture and taking over the world.

So, What would my brain subconscious be trying to tell me here?

Some thoughts. Either Nanobots have been actually put in food or water in the public domain or satellites are once again scrambling brains (especially around 4 AM locally wherever you are) which tends to screw up people's days just like it did during the Cold War where they can get almost nothing done after these crazy dreams disrupting their normal cycles.

Another thought is "What's with the big 7.3 Earthquake in IRan on the border between Iran and Iraq? Was that an underground nuke someone set off and tried to masquerade it as a real earthquake? As a result there was a 4.7 earthquake near me and a 5.3 to 5.7 near Busan, South Korea *(which normally doesn't ever get earthquakes there). So, a whole lot of damage was done from buildings collapsing locally and crushing cars on the streets near Busan.

Earthquakes I can tell you from previous experiences (DO seriously alter brain wave patterns and human activity (even if the people are not injured or killed by a quake). Earthquakes disturb people very deeply into their subconscious minds and create havoc often whether the peple feel those earthquakes or not. I have seen this time and again by the way throughout my life since coming to live in California in 1952 from Seattle when I was 4.

So, as you can see I still have more questions than answers regarding all of this. However, WHAT IS screwing up everyone's dreams lately to the point where everyone is talking about it that I know?

Something is happening not good to people at least in the San Francisco Area of Northern California just like it did in various places during the Cold WAr from 1970s to around 1990.

No comments: