Monday, December 25, 2017

Can Religion and Science Go-exist?

I think if you are practical about how you are religious the answer could be "yes". But, if you are the kind of person who says things like "There is no sun outside" and then you go outside and see the sun and then you say, "I still say there is no sun outside even though it is right there and I'm looking at it."

Then not only are you not able to see science for what it is you are having other problems too besides that.

I think my view is sort of like the Dalai Lama who says something often like this: "If Buddhist philosophy is proven wrong in any any way by science I think science should be valued."

In other words both Science and religion are progressive revelations. Our understanding of the universe and God and Buddha are always changing and evolving. So, it is important to recognize when our perceptions of the universe change to a more useful or perfect version of reality than before.

For example, when I soul traveled to the Galactic Core in my early 20s I had no idea that my entire concept of everything would change by doing this.

It has taken me 50 years to process what I learned Soul Traveling off of earth to Venus and then through the Sun in my soul body to the Galactic Core. The changes would be much greater than sailing in a ship 500 years ago to any other place than I grew up in. IN fact even though I'm almost 70 I'm still trying to more fully understand all this every day.

Sailors 500 to 1000 years ago going to undiscovered countries likely had to deal with a lot too from their experiences.

But, the closest approximation of my experiences are the Greek and Norse Pantheon of Zeus, Hera, and Hercules, or Odin, Thor etc.

Because the creators of the galaxy don't have physical bodies that they live in unless they want to do that. So, their natural state is not in time and space at all. So, how else can you make sense of a species whose natural state is not even in time and space but who can also live in a body that lives in time and space if they want to?

Such a being in it's natural form is immortal and lives billions of years outside of both time and space.

So, how can you call them anything else but gods?

Does another concept even make sense to most people regarding the Creators of the Galaxy?


And Even Jesus on the Cross made reference to them when he said "Eloi Eloi Lamas sabacthani".

If you do a direct translation from Aramaic (Jesus' native language still spoken today by some) the direct translation to English is "My Gods My Gods How thou hast glorified me!"

The Gods in this case would be the Galactic Creators without physical form.

Eloi is a plural name for God usually meaning  "The 7 or the 9 Gods" of the Elohim or Eloi.

So, either the 7 or the 9 Creators of the Galaxy.

No comments: