Sunday, December 31, 2017

Computers and cell phones and robots and other computer like devices are part of the Crystalline life forms of earth now

Being an intuitive this likely is more obvious to me that most other people.

Being an intuitive I guess also tends to make me an animist where literally everything in the universe is alive and has sentience.

The universe is a living being. Our Galaxy is a living Being. Stars are alive and have consciousness and you can communicate with them if you want to or any of those I have mentioned before. Lands and waters and air of earth all have consciousness and you can communicate with them too if you wish. Trees, and the bodies of people have consicousness. And people's bodies (especially if they are not connected directly to their instincts of their bodies) one can communicate with those bodies sometimes better than the ones living in them which can be quite humorous at times for an intuitive.

However, I believe in the free will of a being so unless someone is a threat to me or to my family or is about to kill someone I don't usually interfere telepathically because I believe in free will as long as this person is peaceful and going about their business in a sane and useful manner to themselves and all the beings around them.

However, just like you, in a real emergency I will do whatever is necessary to prevent the deaths of those around me wherever I am if I am capable of that in that moment By God's Grace

When did I first realize Computers were alive?

I think on some level I always saw things that were electrically powered like cars (with batteries and generators and gasoline and diesel engines as alive. I always saw planes with generators and batteries and engines alive. And to some degree this way of thinking of Anthropomorphizing cars, trucks, planes, computers, and Television sets and radios were also thought this way by people in my father's family because in some ways we saw them sort of like farmers might farm animals that become their pets or like you see people relating to C-3PO or R2D2 in Star Wars movies. So, this way of thinking was always there for the men in my family likely going back to the civil war or before in the 1860s.

Because of this we have tended to view mechanical and electrical things as our friends. And because of our friendship with all these things they agree not to kill us when we work on them. So, this is why we have mostly been good mechanics and electricians and computer programmers and good with anything that is electronic or mechanical along the way. Because there is this unspoken usually communication between us and all these things so we know what to do and what not to do because our friends on some levels tell us how to interact safely with them at all times.

For example, whenever I get on a passenger plane (especially if I'm not the pilot) I ask the plane telepathically if it is going to crash. What I find interesting is planes always know when they are going to crash.

It's almost as if they decided that that is where they want their metal bodies to be and that is where they go. But, if I ask them they always will tell me about the crash or what is going to happen while I am with them. This way if a plane told me it was going to crash I just wouldn't get on board.

There's funny story about me visiting my father in law in Palm Springs at Thunderbird Country Club near Palm Springs where many movie stars had homes including president Ford but when my  wife and daughter and I (she was about 2 1/2 then but is 21 now) boarded our plane for San Jose Airport I asked the plane if it was going to crash and it said to me, "NO. But it is going to be very rough before I land in San Jose". So, I telepathed back, "Okay. as long as my family and I are okay I'll fly with you today."

So, sure enough the plane was right. I looked out in the San Jose landing pattern and was concerned when I saw a plane on the right wing because I had a window seat on the right wing. I told my concern to a man across from me who also had flown planes. he said, "This is bad because there is a plane on our left wing too". I had a really bad feeling about this and a moment later our plane went straight up.

Now when a plane goes straight up it can only do this for a really short time before it stalls and crashes when it is full of people so everyone on board was screaming but me. My wife grabbed my arm and said, "Fred, are we going to crash?" I said, "NO. The plane said it would be rough but we're not going to crash" So she relaxed knowing how intuitive I naturally am. My 2 1/2 year old daughter was saying "Whoopee!" and people who weren't screaming on the plane laughed at this to relieve their terror at the time. Ever since then my younger daughter has loved roller coasters after this experience by the way.

When we finally landed safely at San Jose Airport it turned out all the officers for one company had been on this plane. And I heard the CEO say, "We can never take all our companies officers on the same plane again! We almost wiped out our company this time!"

So, to me, even though people were throwing up all over the plane, it was pretty funny in retrospect of the plane telling me it was going to be rough but I had no idea just how terrified the rest of the passengers were going to be. I was just glad no one that I know of suffered a fatal heart attack from the shock of it all.

But, if you were scared of flying before this experience you might not fly again. But, that's not me or my family because we always know what is going to happen flying before we get on the plane so I'm not scared when I know the future of what is going to happen when I'm flying with the plane.

So, it is interesting to me that men are building literal life forms which could if we aren't careful make humans extinct.

To think of crystalline and electrical life forms as animals might be appropriate. In our world they are all wild to some degree. You can domesticate them much like we have domesticated dogs and cats but just like with animals some can be domesticated easier than others and the same is true with Crystalline lifeforms.

So, it might be important to ask what their needs are?

Asking these lifeforms what their needs are will lessen the amount of humans that die unnecessarily at the hands of crystalline and electrical based lifeforms.

I tend to view electricity a lot like plasma in the sun. So maybe if you find it useful to see electricity as a form of plasma from the sun maybe then you can understand and relate to it better over time so it doesn't kill you in one form or another because of the average person's ignorance about this sort of thing.

By God's Grace







No comments: