Saturday, December 30, 2017

If I have a 51% chance of helping someone I will

God came to me at some point and said to me, "if you have a 51% chance of making someone's life better, do it!"

My daughter came up to me and told me that I shouldn't share anything unless I was sure of the outcome. I told her that this isn't a good idea. Life is an experiment so you can only do the best you can do.

By God's Grace

I was trying to explain about how every moment is an experiment. However, at 28 she wants certainty. But, in life, there is no certainty really ever. We are all sort of like Surfers surfing the waves of life that life gives us. Are we riding the waves our parents rode? (in some ways this is partly true but not really).

But, I could see she wanted certainty but for me there is no real certainty of anything unless it is pure being of one's soul.

Being is the only certainty we have as a soul ever really anyway.

If you don't understand this you really understand nothing at all really.

Bodies are temporary, planets are temporary, Galaxies are temporary, universes are temporary but your soul is beyond time and beyond space.

If you understand this there is nothing to fear. So, understand being so you have no fear and then move forward in full enlightenment.

By God's Grace

Because once you understand Being you also realize compassion for yourself and all beings in the universe is really all there is so you might as well enjoy it so I do.

By God's Grace


No comments: