Saturday, December 30, 2017

My 51% rule in Blogging for myself

Being an intuitive it gives me many advantages. For example, with specific articles that I write where I'm not quoting at all or much I use my 51% rule which is: "if I have a 51% chance of helping someone I will" By God's Grace

But, what this might mean is a write an article from the heart and later realize that no one or not enough people can receive this article in a way useful to them so I later delete it. After all, life is always an experiment. So, in writing an blog article often it is sending a flag up the flag pole to see who is going to salute it. Intuitively I can sense people's reactions worldwide to something and if it is not what I intended I often will delete an article if not enough people are able to understand deeply enough what I was talking about in the first place.

By God's Grace

No comments: