Wednesday, December 27, 2017

Vaccinations increase the amount of people alive on earth but also decrease overall immunity

How do I know this first hand?

I wasn't given any vaccinations as a child because my parents didn't believe in them because of their religion. At the time (in the 1950s) when I was growing up there was a religious deferment from any vaccinations. So, the very first vaccination I ever had was a Tetanus shot at age 15 from a old blind dog on a job I was working on with my father as an electrician's helper.

However, as time went on I have realized that one of the things that saved my life over and over during this lifetime wast the fact that my immune system is at least 50% stronger than most peoples because they had vaccinations and I didn't as a child.

For example, in 2015 I had a burst appendix. They could not even diagnose my burst appendix because I didn't even have any symptoms people normally have who have had vaccinations since childhood.

I didn't have an elevated white blood cell count  and I did Not have a fever (which is what people who had childhood vaccinations have as symptoms of a burst appendix).

I had no normal symptoms for a burst appendix.

Also, I started to hear stories about people older than myself who never had an operation for a burst appendix and lived still who had never had vaccinations. So, it appears people had burst appendixes down through history and at least 50% of them tended to live through this before people had vaccinations too. So, often I guess people in the wilds who never have had vaccinations who have what is called "An 1800s type of immune system like I do" tend to survive things that people with vaccinations won't tend to survive.

So, when people say you Have to have all these vaccinations I think about how things used to be here on earth when less people survived but those who did had incredible immune systems like I do.

So, if you never have vaccinations often you get what is called 'Herd immunity'.

Which is much superior to being vaccinated in the end and often will result in a longer healthier life.

That is if you don't die from everything in the process.

For example, I had whooping cough and almost died at age 2.

But, I experienced angels coming and saving my life which developed my intuitive abilities ever since.

So, even in almost dying it caused me to be much more spiritual and aware all the time of Angels and God and intuitive things ever since. So, even in almost dying I was given a truly amazing life to live.

However, after my son got whooping cough I decided to have my two daughters when they were born to have their shots for whooping cough so they wouldn't have to go through this too.

Because almost dying of whooping cough is very difficult and potentially psychologically damaging or leading to asthma and things like this. But, luckily I never got asthma I just stayed in contact with the Angels my whole life instead.

By God's Grace

No comments: