In the first 60 days of office only 5% of the assessments of Trump were positive.
Lets compare Trump's 5% positive assessments to other presidents
Obama 42% positive assessments
Clinton 27% positive assessments
Bush 22% positive asessments
Negative assessments of Trump: 62%
Negative asessments of Clinton:28%
Negative asessments of Obama:20%
Negative asessments of Bush: 28%
Neutral assessments of TrumP: 33%
Neutral asessments of Bush: 49%
Neutral asessments of Obama 38%
Neutral asessments of Clinton: 44%
This if from a Pew Poll on Cnn Headline news on CE Cupp unfiltered on 1/4/18
To me the most unbelievable asessment is Trump's 5% positive assessments. How can any president make his administration work with only 5% positive assessments.
In Europe any Prime Minister would be thrown from office and resign with figures that low. Only in America is it possible to have that low of an assessment and stay in office. How crazy is this?
Top 10 Posts This Month
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- Cancer rates 1900 to 2000 and beyond
- Elon Musk - Wikipedia
- reprint of Fred's Magnetosphere Theory
- HTML is a computer language: HTTP is a Protocol which computer Internet languages like HTML operate within
- How Crowdsourcing Is Shaping the Future of Everything - Entrepreneur
- What is a GUI? (It is a very quick way to get from one web page to another) (without having to type in many words and numbers)
- Jakarta Is Sinking So Fast, It Could End Up Underwater
- More than half of all web traffic is made up of bots.