The new normals caused by Global Climate change just might be that storms like this Cyclone Bomb Storm are the new Normal?
Fires burning down half the homes in Los Angeles, Ventura, Santa Barbara, Orange counties and San Diego Counties might be the new normal. And this happening literally any time of year.
The drought of the whole Colorado River Basin which has existed now since 2000 might be the new normal for every area that needs this water from Colorado to California to Mexico to everywhere in between.
What is normal?
Normal is what happens at least once a year or so during the next 10 to 20 years. That's what establishes the new Normal!
Floods wiping out Houston , New Orleans and parts of Florida and all or some of almost every Caribbean Island might also be the new normal too. What happened to Puerto Rico might also be the new normal as well.
Top 10 Posts This Month
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- Cancer rates 1900 to 2000 and beyond
- Elon Musk - Wikipedia
- reprint of Fred's Magnetosphere Theory
- HTML is a computer language: HTTP is a Protocol which computer Internet languages like HTML operate within
- How Crowdsourcing Is Shaping the Future of Everything - Entrepreneur
- What is a GUI? (It is a very quick way to get from one web page to another) (without having to type in many words and numbers)
- Jakarta Is Sinking So Fast, It Could End Up Underwater
- More than half of all web traffic is made up of bots.