The reason you don't tell people you are smart is often people who say this "Aren't Smart".
So, one of the badges of not being smart is to tell people you are smart. Because by so doing you are indicating you are not smart.
If you want to know who is actually smart you look to people around this person or who know this person to find out if they are smart.
YOU NEVER NEVER ASK THE PERSON THEMSELVES IF THEY ARE SMART BECAUSE ALMOST ANYONE (EVEN AN IDIOT) IS GOING TO TELL YOU THEY ARE SMART!
So, it's like being on the school yard once again with Donald Trump saying he's smart.
If you have to go around telling people just how smart you are then you are not. Everyone knows this!
However, there is a psychological problem that might cause someone to say they are smart like this:
A Narcissist or someone with Narcissistic Personality Disorder would feel compelled to tell everyone that they are smart all the time.
So, if you have this psychological disorder like Trump does you would tend to say this to everyone you meet.
Top 10 Posts This Month
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- Cancer rates 1900 to 2000 and beyond
- Elon Musk - Wikipedia
- HTML is a computer language: HTTP is a Protocol which computer Internet languages like HTML operate within
- reprint of Fred's Magnetosphere Theory
- What is a GUI? (It is a very quick way to get from one web page to another) (without having to type in many words and numbers)
- How Crowdsourcing Is Shaping the Future of Everything - Entrepreneur
- Jakarta Is Sinking So Fast, It Could End Up Underwater
- More than half of all web traffic is made up of bots.