Wednesday, February 21, 2018

The demographics of my readers likely will change now

I must apologize to my readers who needed me to quote entire articles because they cannot get them where they live for a variety of reasons.

However, I realized I had to change my operating procedures for the U.S. and Europe because of HTTPS. I didn't want to do this before because I knew many of you wouldn't be able to read the articles just from the word buttons because it wouldn't work where you live to do this.

However, I realized that in order to keep my audience in the U.S. and Europe too I had no choice but to do this and to stop quoting entire articles and just give people the word buttons and my commentary.

So, I guess we all must adapt to the times in our lives. I really don't like it because I feel HTTPS harms bloggers and their readers around the world. However, if I don't adapt with the times and the changes in the world I might as well not maintain a blog in the first place.

So, in order to do the most good with my blog I decided to go this way where I only share my commentary along with word buttons. In this way I can make it through HTTPS filters more article by article from now on in the U.S., Canada and Europe and hopefully other countries will be able to benefit too.

No comments: