Saturday, May 26, 2018

The Solar Logos is the Great Divine Director who is also the Lord Maha Chohan!

I woke up this morning from sleeping being shown that The Great Divine Director and the Solar Logos are the Same being. So, I realized I needed to share this with my readers at intuitivefred888 because I found this to be quite profound. Then I received confirmation of my realization. Here is the confirmation I found which is a partial quote from:

The Great Divine Director - Ascension Research

www.ascension-research.org/gdd.html

The Great Divine Director is an initiate of Solar Lords who perceived the need of ... if you will take your stand, and you demand every picture [memory] that ever ...

The Great Divine Director is a Cosmic Being Who is an initiate of Solar Lords who perceived the need of lifewaves here below to know God's Plan for all life - and to proceed with unerring Direction to complete the Plan. He so adored the Flame of God as the Law of unerring Direction, that He came to be known as the Great Divine Director. The Office in Cosmic Hierarchy of the Great Divine Director became His God-Identity. end partial quote.

I graduated from the "I AM" School in 1966 in Santa Fe, New Mexico. My senior Class Master was the Great Divine Director. Recently he said I was to be his representative on earth. I had no idea what this meant. He said this as the Solar Logos which is how I have been experiencing him since 2011 on Mt. Shasta. So, realizing that the Solar Logos and the Great Divine Director are the same being is a revelation for me. Because the Great Divine Director is also known as Lord Maha Chohan or the Lord of the Chohans. Saint Germain and Jesus are thought to be two of the 7 Chohans or masters of Earth. So, The Great Divine Director is Saint Germain's Teacher and Jesus' teacher before he came to earth 2000 plus years ago.

One other thing is that the Great Divine Director is a Cosmic Being which means that he is two beings in one, a male and a female being all at once at his level of initiation. So, the two twin souls
have united as one being in him. According to this teaching each of us is a twin soul looking for it's mate, the other 1/2 of our complete soul. However, as I have studied all this more over the years I think there is a lot more to this than meets the eye. For example, what happens when you take 1 million incarnations at the same time throughout all time and space. What does that mean? and is each incarnation 1/millionth of the soul or 1 million complete incarnations of the whole soul? OR maybe one way to see it is each incarnation is one day in the life of the complete soul?

Also, I'm not sure just how useful this information would be for everyone. Unless you are at a Doctoral level on a metaphysical level it might just all be pretty confusing unless you have a background to understand all this. For example, I have been studying metaphysics since I was born and I just found out today that my senior class master from 1966 is also the Solar Logos. So, imagine studying 70 years just to find out that your senior class master from High School in 1966 is also the Solar Logos who showed you the Golden City Heaven first while you thought you might freeze to death in 1970 on Mt. Shasta and then brought the Golden City down into the City of Mt. Shasta and around the whole world as a dispensation from the Solar Logos in 2011. But you didn't know that the Solar Logos and the Great Divine Director who is also the Lord Maha Chohan was the same being until today Saturday May 26th 2018?

Also, he is almost exactly my same height.

Recently, I have realized that I am a representative of the Galactic Sentience, His Oneness of Lemuria in stasis in Shamballa, and now a representative of the Solar Logos and the Great Divine Director. However, I'm not sure what that means besides the fact that they all see through my eyes everything that happens on earth. I think it is about monitoring all life forms on earth for the survival of all species on earth ongoing through time modifications. This is what I think at present. Because the earth is still here with life forms on it over 1 million years into the future like I have written about.
But, it is obvious to me and to you that the only way that would be possible is through what one might call "the Gardening of time" so humans and all other lifeforms don't go extinct by accident between now and then.

By God's Grace

I am not here to start another religion. I'm here to make sure a future earth 1,000,000 years into the future still exists then with life forms on it, some hopefully still human or evolutions of the humans we are now.

I think the real importance of all this for most of you is that earth will still be here supporting life forms 1,000,000 years from now by Galactic Methods.

By God's Grace

Also, I never met Charles Sindelar because he had passed away before I could meet him as a child. He was the artist who painted this picture of the Great Divine Director likely in the 1930s. But, I did meet his wife at the White Temple in the Silver lake district of los Angeles while it still was having classes then. His wife's name was Pearl Sindelar and was a very fine and sweet and amazing lady. I met her because my parents were then in charge of the Hope Street Sanctuary which was the main "I am" Sanctuary in the Los Angeles area then. There is also a picture painted by may De Camera of the Great Divine Director too which is the one I'm more familiar with. This one here is the picture we used at the "I AM School" in 1966 to denote "The Great Divine Director". Also, one of my teachers there ,Mr. Dorio, gave me a 1 foot tall copy of this framed for my graduation in 1966.
Image result for pictures of the great divine director
Ascension Research Center
Home page Books Names of God Index Search Ascension Research Center What's New?
Ascension Research Center does not guarantee the accuracy of any content on this site or on any external sites linked to us.
The Word of the Ascended Masters is the ultimate Authority in any question relating to Truth.

The Great Divine Director

Ascended Master          Great Divine Director          Ascended Master
Portrait of the Great Divine Director by Charles Sindelar
Service to God in Life


end quote from:
http://www.ascension-research.org/gdd.html 

No comments: