Tuesday, August 21, 2018

innocent movie: Netflix: To all the boys I've Loved before (2018)

This movie I watched last night because I have been watching a lot of dark comedy cynical movies where a lot of people have died lately and I wanted to watch something more wholesome and real and every day instead to cheer me up. This movie is an interesting one if you are in the right mood for it like I was. A couple of times I considered turning it off and going to bed but stayed up to see the end. I have three grown daughters (ages 22 to 33) so this movie made a lot of sense to me on various levels.  It was easy to see myself as the 57 year old father who is a doctor who is played by John Corbett who lives with Bo Derek on their 100 acre ranch in real life.

Web results

To All the Boys I've Loved Before | Netflix Official Site

https://www.netflix.com/title/80203147

When her secret love letters somehow get mailed to each of her five crushes, Lara Jean finds her quiet high school existence turned upside down. Watch trailers ...

To All the Boys I've Loved Before (2018) - IMDb

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt3846674/

 Rating: 7.8/10 - ‎8,514 votes
Directed by Susan Johnson. With Lana Condor, Noah Centineo, Janel Parrish, Anna Cathcart. A teenage girl's secret love letters are exposed and wreak havoc ...

To All the Boys I've Loved Before review: Netflix's latest charms - Vox

https://www.vox.com/culture/2018/8/.../to-all-the-boys-ive-loved-before-review-netfli...

 Review by Constance Grady
1 day ago - To All the Boys I've Loved Before, Netflix's new teen romantic comedy, is enchanting. It is what the kids call wholesome, pure, and Soft.


No comments: