If you are brave enough to face it, I believe that there are truths that God shared with me in:
Padma Part 2
Jonathan after Meeting Padma
that could be useful to anyone in any religion, spiritual path, secular path or agnostic path on earth or beyond. Though most will see what I have written as science fiction, for me at least, it is not that. For me, it is like a Google map for those brave enough to risk death to become a Mahasiddha to help and to protect all beings in a compassionate, humanistic way to better lives both now and in the future. And if you believe in Time Travel, which I now do, to help beings in the past throughout the universe past, present and future, infinite time forward infinite time past.
Every religion has its comparable Mahasiddhas. It is not limited to the Himalayan region of India, Nepal, Tibet and Bhutan and a few other countries. "God's Magic Users" could be defined as Jesus, Buddha, and a host of other Gifted by the Grace of God kinds of beings. Even if you don't believe in a Buddha or a God you will recognize the word gifted. And none of you are foolish enough to believe that there aren't some really gifted brilliant people out there and that there always have been down through history all over the earth.
What I write tends to have 100s of levels of ways of perceiving it. It's just the way that I was intuitively gifted. Let me just say something that every one of us believes, "Know the Truth and the Truth will set you Free". It is my wish that you be free and permanently free of all suffering.
Top 10 Posts This Month
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- how do you change batteries on a black diamond headlamp?
- There are NO polling places in Oregon
- US Credit Cards With Smart Chip Technology
- Cancer rates 1900 to 2000 and beyond
- I grew up listening to Johnny Carson on the Tonight show on NBC
- Chuck Lorre Productions #264 and #265
- Hypothyroid? Auto-immune disease? Have you ever had giardia?
- 20 years of relative Drought here in the western States