Sunday, May 20, 2018

what is it like meeting another intuitive like myself?

First of all, All intuitives are different in what their values and beliefs and religions are often.

But, I find that if the intuitives I meet believe in God and Angels and/or Buddha generally speaking we have a lot in common regarding everything.

I find myself more comfortable around like minded intuitives because to me, most people who don't tune in deeply to their senses beyond the 5 ones seem a lot like children in danger often to me.

So, my instinct often is to try to rescue them before they harm or kill themselves. But, I find because I work with God and angels all the time 24 hours a day that I am guided to help save the ones that God wants to stay alive the most.

Many souls incarnated here might be very young souls and don't know what they are doing here much yet and so often they die very young trying to learn things.

So, often it is the more experienced souls who like captains of ships that God wants me to save so he and angels put me near them often to be aware of them to save their lives.

Where younger souls often die very easily and early but it is my job to save leaders who can save hundreds or thousands of people themseleves and thereby multiply the good I can do by doing this.

So, I'm very sensitive to Angels direction because they are always 100 % right because they live in the past, present and future all at once and know things that I often don't.

So, when they direct me they are coming from a place of the past, present and future and heaven realms all at once.

By the way the younger souls just often take a new incarnation in the past, present or future of earth and go on learning sort of like children. You can bring a horse to water but you cannot make him or her drink  "God's Enlightenment of Life".

The same is true of younger souls not used to incarnation yet often. They have to learn the hard way every time it seems.

By God's Grace

No comments: