Thursday, July 19, 2018

As you can see I ran into some problems compiling articles on the latest drones

Part of the problem seems to be that aspects of drones (like the references) in Wikipedia cannot usefully be quoted because they load now 1 letter or number vertically which is impossible or at the very least very impractical to read. So, in my most successful article on drones recently I gave you the word buttons. In this way you can access the references yourself by clicking on the word buttons from Wikipedia and then you can go through the references yourselves in Wikipedia.

Like just now I wanted to share with you my most successful article but when I did I couldn't even find it. So, I will likely try to find it some more but so far no luck. If you find it the last word is "Success!" in the title.

However, for now, this is the best drone "Publicly known about right now on earth!" in word button contained within black line boundaries.

No comments: